Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When it becomes normal

Default When it becomes normal

I decided to wear diapers again but taking it slow. Since I am still getting through the rough parts of shaving pubic hair I thought I would be careful especially if I take a dump in my diaper.

So my question is when does it get to the point it feels normal? I still get turned on by it but less than before. This is very encouraging since I have said I did not want it to be a fetish. I am wearing one at the moment which is a comfort to have gone a while without.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I decided to wear diapers again but taking it slow. Since I am still getting through the rough parts of shaving pubic hair I thought I would be careful especially if I take a dump in my diaper.

So my question is when does it get to the point it feels normal? I still get turned on by it but less than before. This is very encouraging since I have said I did not want it to be a fetish. I am wearing one at the moment which is a comfort to have gone a while without.
    Tomorrow...or ten-years from now...who knows when, or necessarily how...

It will happen...when it happens
    ...it may never be 'normal'...it may never feel 'normal'...but, you will likely acclimate...at some time...

I wouldn't worry it too much...

-Marka

You can rail against it being a fetish all you like but if it is, I think the resistance is what gives it more power over you. My early problems were somewhat different than yours in that I didn't want to have anything to do with diapers at all. I wanted it all to go away. Accepting that it wasn't going to go away allowed me to get a handle on it and when I was able to wear whenever the urge struck, I found that it weighed on my mind less. I didn't have any great desire to wear in a way that wasn't sexual until I started hanging out with other ABDLs. That took a little getting used to but it's quite manageable now. I don't expect (and wouldn't even want) it to stop being sexual but it's much easier to pick and choose how I want them to be. I suspect that is based on varying degrees of age, experience with diapers, and self-knowledge.

I can only tell from my own experience. First I wear 24/7 , I'm bladder IC. I have been using just my diapers for over three weeks. I seems very normal for me to do. But I have worn diapers for bed time for all my adult life and have been in and out of them in the day time.

If you can you might try going 24/7 What is going on is you are fighting potty training.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    So my question is when does it get to the point it feels normal?
    after you've been pissed-off by it a few times and after it's been a bore or a chore, again, a few times.
    not that the process is enjoyable, naturally, but it does help with trying to put it into perspective and to question the whys and wherefores of it, especially when you find yourself wearing only through habit and without any enjoyment at all.
    it's a long and bumpy road. drive safely

honestly it never becomes "normal" but than again what is normal?. You know what, if you like to wear diapers and use them as the world intended regardless of being an adult that is "normal" we define normal how we want and we cannot allow others in society and familys to dictate what normal is. But the reality is that normal is what ever you feel is normal. Eventually wearing diapers will be your normal. and hell to me that is my normal too

-cheers

After wearing diapers for so many years the feel became normal for me.

It becomes normal that first day you go without padding and realize how much you miss it.

I haven't bought a pair of tighty whiteys in over a decade, just the padded variety, maybe not 'normal' but i'm long ago used to it