Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello World

Default Hello World

Hello world. Some eagle-eyed people might know me from elsewhere on the internet. I don't really know why it has taken all this time for me to join up here.

Anyway, I am a happy-go-lucky sort of person, just keen to meet new folks.

I have worn nappies for about nine years or so, just because I like them. Life can be frustrating sometimes and I find nappies a good stress reliever.

I am also very much into music and I work sometimes as a music tutor, also play a lot of video games and generally spend 99% of my time surfing da web.

Hi there and welcome nappies are a great stress reliever. Any way i'm sure you will make lots of friends here and find lots to talk about. again welcome. Leo

Thanks Leo, that is very kind. I do hope to make some new friends. I've been around on a few different sites over the years, but I've heard that this is a really friendly place. so lets hope that turns out to be true!

Hi. Is your name anything to do with Dexter's Lab? You're into video games; can you tell us more about that? Do you play them diapered?

The story behind the name is a bit odd...basically seven years ago when I was joining a AB/DL site for the very first time, I couldn't think of a name. Back then I was still a bit paranoid about being found out and didn't want anything that was related to my own name etc etc, and there just happened to be a CD of music by Dexter Gordon (saxophone player) on my desk - and basically it has just stuck since then and a lot of people know me online now as Dexter!

I have played video games for a long time. I am quite into old / retro games - I love playing things like the Driver games and GTAIII / Vice City on my PS2. I think playing diapered is just the most sensible thing to do sometimes! Don't know about you but when I get into a game I don't really want to stop for anything at all, and a nappy is much preferable to a puddle on the carpet! Thanks for saying hello. I really liked the cartoon The Raccoons btw!!

Haha, I have a friend called Dexter and I also thought of Dexter's laboratory when I saw that name. I used to love GTA Vice City, can't believe its 10 years old now!

And GTA III is even older!! It is a scary though...makes me realise I am definitely not a kid anymore! Dexter is a nice name, and I am glad that I chose it, even if it did kinda come about by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDexter View Post
    I think playing diapered is just the most sensible thing to do sometimes! Don't know about you but when I get into a game I don't really want to stop for anything at all, and a nappy is much preferable to a puddle on the carpet!
    Hi!
    Sounds fun! I can go for hours glued to my games.

I could call myself Chester and we could be online brothers! (friend Dexter has a twin bro called that). Have you got GTA5?