Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Brisbane :)

Talking Hi from Brisbane :)

Hey all, I'm 21 from Brisbane in Queensland Australia.

I'm just an average guy. I life a mostly normal life but I have been pooping my underwear one and off since I was 13 every now and then. Have recently tried drynites and their cool

So, a bit about me, I'm straight, but hoping to meet like-minded guys to hang out with, you know, just looking for a friendship with someone from Australia around my age who too has the same interests, preferably from Brisbane also!.

Feel free to message me, I'm a pretty easy guy to talk to, but I don't give much away until I trust who I'm talking to.

Allo there Brisboi, and be welcome.
    I am on the other side of this marble but I have meet many from Australia Though i dont know which area they were in.

Hi Brisboi91, I live just down the road from you, this is a great place, hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Quote Originally Posted by terig View Post
    Hi Brisboi91, I live just down the road from you, this is a great place, hope you enjoy it as much as I do
    LOL Not really :P Your in NSW I thought you meant you were in Brisbane too :P

Hey Brisboi91 ... good to see you decided to come on to the site. It would be interesting to know a little more about your other interests, especially if you are trying to find some friends who have similar interests.

Anywho ... im usually backwards and forwards between Brisbane and Townsville, so im usually around at some point in Brisbane (North side). Im usually around when im on holidays from uni. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat a bit more

Hi zeek! How old are you mate.

Well i like playing the computer, like tycoon or simulator games, i like the beach camping & four-wheel driving.

How about you mate?

Inbox me if you'd like to :-)

Hey there,

I'm also from Brisbane Great to see more Aussies on adisc.
    Feel free to send me a message if you wish to chat.

Hey mate i can't inbox u because of my level :-(

Do you have skype & how old are you? Inbox me :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRxn View Post
    Hey there,

I'm also from Brisbane Great to see more Aussies on adisc.
    Feel free to send me a message if you wish to chat.
    Dammit it still wont let me message you. Do you have email mate? Btw u on the north or southside? Im on the northside

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Brisboi91; 12-Sep-2013 at 14:02.

Live it Perth myself, but have been to Brisbane a few times. Plenty of ABDLs and babyfurs there from my understanding.

Just over the border, but I work in qld,