Thread: hi everyone!

Default hi everyone!

I'm bennypawprint. I joined this group to make some new friends. The abdl thing is new to me and im finding it hard to deal with it really. never met anyone who is like this I don't think. It would be great to chat to anyone. I like watching football, going out with friends and family and going to music gigs. My favourite band is Wednesday 13 but Im into pretty much all music.

Quote Originally Posted by bennypawprint View Post
    I'm bennypawprint. I joined this group to make some new friends. The abdl thing is new to me and im finding it hard to deal with it really. never met anyone who is like this I don't think. It would be great to chat to anyone. I like watching football, going out with friends and family and going to music gigs. My favourite band is Wednesday 13 but Im into pretty much all music.
    Hi benny! Welcome to adisc! Many people on here struggle with being an ab/dl, even after years of living the lifestyle. You are among friends here and we will do all we can to answer your questions and help you with your emotions. Since "pawprint" is part of your name, are you also a furry or have any furry questions?

You say you like going to music gigs - are you a musician yourself? I also see you like watching movies. There are a lot of movie lovers here, myself included, so to begin with, maybe you'd like to start off with this thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/off-topic...gle-movie.html Lastly, there are quite a few members here from the UK so I'm sure you will make may, many friends! Welcome!
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 03-Sep-2013 at 06:53.