Thread: A quick questionnaire/survey on the topic of craft.

Question A quick questionnaire/survey on the topic of craft.

Hello community,

For my university studies I have been given a summer project on the subject of 'value' and it's different meanings. This survey relates to craft objects and art, and I would really appreciate it if you could take 2-3 minutes from your browsing to complete this.

This will be an anonymous survey, but really holds no personal information any way. This survey will help me define the path in which I will next take my project. I chose to ask the community on here because it seemed a good way to get a bigger response than just asking my Facebook 'friends'.

I'm particularly interested in how value is a social term, so an item's value can fluctuate even from region to region based on its subject matter.

Here is the survey: Value in craft wares Survey

Thank you in advance, any contructive criticism, or even any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Ummm, do you mean crafted like as in "arts and crafts", or do you mean crafted as in hand crafted?

To me, "crafted" could be used to describe a hand made table, a hand made batch of cookies, or hand made macaroni art hung on the fridge.

I would recommend some questions on family made crafts and how that reflects on their value. There is nothing like working every day at a desk you made, or sitting down to supper at a table made by your great-grandfather.

Thanks for the replies and views, this will be fantastic in my research and I appreciate it greatly.