Thread: Who we are, or Allo there?

Default Who we are, or Allo there?

PadderWoLf is just a pseudonym That I chose when first looking for a community t become part of.
    Vixxie is the name I go by, my mommy uses a another.
    I am the shy little cub side my mommy, I am let run when mommy can,and I help her where ever I can.
    Mommy is struggling to get her business off the ground. One day we hope to live as gypsies going from event to event. Some of the event I can even be let out sometimes.

I am in diapers as I have a week bladder and tend to not notice I’ve wet, when I get out to play. They can be fun especially when I am felling extra cubbish. They’re sometimes annoying and I wish I could with out when I am out, playing. I also enjoy playing house with other cubs/ABDL’s, pretending to be their mommy, I just really like to help where I can.

Mommy is a bit of a techie and works on leather commission for her business. She also writes a bit, mostly in a furry setting. She does not believe me that her stories are good and she should share. Her characters make me want to help them, I cry for them sometimes and smile when they finally have their happily ever after.
    If you want to know any more, Mommy is happy to explain/discuss things I don’t understand.

Umm I want to meet people and discuss being cubbish and just things in general, I am rather shy but like making new friends to talk to. And me getting to talk to other cubs helps mommy understand me better, I think… I want mommy to be as happy as I am. I wish she did not worry so, and I don’t always calm her. We need accepting friends.

Thank you for being here
    –huggs-

If you would like to know more please do ask either Vixxie or My self will do your best to explain.

Welcome to the forum. Im still a newbie myself, but youll be glad to know how friendly it is here. Im sure youll have as much fun as i do.