Thread: Hi.

Default Hi.

Hello...

I won't go in to much detail for my first post, just wanted to share that I bought my first binky ( 2 pack, blue and orange with dogs and the other with dots). It was an impulse buy... yet I was looking for better print colors and characters lol. Felt this was the first appropriate step for me to take before doing anything else.

I saw a Nuk tiger print binky...I wants it!!! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by BinkyNinja View Post
    Hello...

I won't go in to much detail for my first post, just wanted to share that I bought my first binky ( 2 pack, blue and orange with dogs and the other with dots). It was an impulse buy... yet I was looking for better print colors and characters lol. Felt this was the first appropriate step for me to take before doing anything else.

Hi BinkyNinja and welcome to adisc! I'm so happy you took the plunge and bought your first binky. I see this is your first post. Since this is a support group and we like to know more about each other, can you tell us what some of your non-paci hobbies are? Also, you didn't put in your profile if you're strictly an ab/dl or if you have other "regressive" interests as well.

Mea Culpa.

I'm a nurse, in school chipping away at a Bachelor's, avid comic book reader, fantasy novels too, video game player. I tend to pick up random fascinations with topics..for instance my current interest is personality typing: Meyers- Briggs, enneagram, etc. I have a wicked sense of humor so I hope that doesn't get me in trouble here...I am aware of the PG-13 stance here.

As for other regressive interest, I dare not categorize just yet, I am still identifying and refining such specifications. When the time does permit me to make an accurate statement, I will update my profile accordingly.Unless of course it is customary to make such identities initially, in which case I shall do so immediately upon further notification/suggestion.

Mea Culpa.

I'm a nurse, in school chipping away at a Bachelor's, avid comic book reader, fantasy novels too, video game player. I tend to pick up random fascinations with topics..for instance my current interest is personality typing: Meyers- Briggs, enneagram, etc. I have a wicked sense of humor so I hope that doesn't get me in trouble here...I am aware of the PG-13 stance here.

As for other regressive interest, I dare not categorize just yet, I am still identifying and refining such specifications. When the time does permit me to make an accurate statement, I will update my profile accordingly.Unless of course it is customary to make such identities initially, in which case I shall do so immediately upon further notification/suggestion.
    No, no need to identify yourself yet, if you're not sure. Some people get on here and they're so excited they forget to fill out all the blanks.

I just saw online that nurses are in short supply so that is great that you're one of the nurses making a difference. I have been tended to by a few nurses in my life and it is certainly a profession that is undervalued.

For the personality typing - that is very interesting. I guess I better not say too much about myself. Actually, there is at least one psychologist amongst our members and a couple of students as well, so I'm sure you'll be making quite a few friends here real soon. Thanks for telling us more about yourself and welcome again!

Hello...

Hello Mr. Binky Ninja. Might I say that I love the username you picked out. Welcome to ADISC and congrats on your new binky! I'm a comic book reader too! I've been reading some of the original 1960's style Marvel comics such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, and Avengers. Anyways, well I hope you enjoy ADISC.

Thank You much, for the welcome and the appreciation of my profession! yay!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    Hello Mr. Binky Ninja. Might I say that I love the username you picked out. Welcome to ADISC and congrats on your new binky! I'm a comic book reader too! I've been reading some of the original 1960's style Marvel comics such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, and Avengers. Anyways, well I hope you enjoy ADISC.
    Ah the Golden Age of comics! Well for Marvel anyway! I'm more of a DC kind of guy... but I know and appreciate my Marvel stuff, mainly Punisher.
    And thank you for the welcome.

Avid comic book reader, fantasy novels too, video game player. And other regressive habits... including a paci habit and collection.
    Congratulations: you are completely and entirely normal in this crowd, except

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Congratulations: you are completely and entirely normal in this crowd, except
    Lol, hello!!

Hi cute name and avatar. Just curious, how long have you been into binkys and other regressive stuff? Me-since I was around 8years old. More diapers than binkys. Have only recently gotten into those.

Cheers,
    Deke

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hi cute name and avatar. Just curious, how long have you been into binkys and other regressive stuff? Me-since I was around 8years old. More diapers than binkys. Have only recently gotten into those.

Cheers,
    Deke
    Hi, I love your avatar! Love tigers! rawr!
    Well I recently started exploring my regressive side, the binky being my first step. I just popped it in my mouth and played video games...felt comforting.
    I will say though that I always felt an urge to stay little, wondering about diapers since a I was much much younger. I suppose it's a means for me to feel vulnerable as I don't share my emotions with others, preferring to rationalize and be detached. Regressing almost bring my barriers down.