Thread: dry 24/7 still out of stock

Default dry 24/7 still out of stock

Question, I just barely fit into an abena xplus medium - as a matter of fact I had to loose fourteen pounds to be able to do so. Would a large be wayyy to big for me? Nothing is worse than an ill fitting (and thus leaky) diaper. I want to loose more weight, but I don't know if I should go with medium or large for my next order. I think in a few months I will be firmly in medium territory, but I am not there yet.

I wondered the same thing a while back with Tena Slip Maxi's when Gary at XP Medical first got them. When I looked at the sizes both the mediums and large fell into my waist size.
    I ordered samples in both sizes and settled on the large. Didn't have a leak problem with either one but liked the rise on the large. I'm waiting for Gary to get his shipment in and will
    order a case. It'll be awhile before the Dry 24/7's come back in stock.

I'm in the same boat. I was having leaking issues (and not just wet leaks, ugh) with the large Abenas until I modified my taping routine. The key, for me, is to put the Abena on so that the back of the large hits the same spot of my butt as the medium, and that all the excess length goes to the front. Do the tape cross method, where the bottom tape gets angled up and the top tape is angled down, and it'll work better.

I'm really hoping the Dry 24/7s come back soon, and the sizing doesn't change.

I have already drawn to the conclusion that Dry 24/7 is gone forever. I honestly don't think they'll be coming back. There have been too many delays and setbacks. The straw that broke the camels back may have had to do with the landlord/owner of the facility they were renting. Why they didn't keep their production in Israel is beyond me.

Yes I agree, why in the hell did they have to change a good thing?

And I bought 4 of the "new diapers" in a sample pack.

They were far inferior to the old ones. Way less thick, plastic backing tore and they didn't hold anything close to what they used to. They totally killed a good product for no reason
    Last edited by CarKid; 03-Sep-2013 at 03:35. Reason: Because repubs are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by CarKid View Post
    Yes I agree, why in the hell did they have to change a good thing?

And I bought 4 of the "new diapers" in a sample pack.

They were far inferior to the old ones. Way less thick, plastic backing tore and they didn't hold anything close to what they used to. They totally killed a good product for no reason
    That stinks!

I have my doubts about the future of Dry Care. To my way of thinking they suffer from some very poor management. They have relocated to the middle of the largest talent/skill pool in the world, and they cannot, or will not, avail themselves to any of that expertise and help. Such a simple and stupid thing as building and maintaining a functional and functioning website and ordering capability was beyond them. Installing a machine is beyond them, and they won't get the help they need. This is bad management. How much more will their financial backers put up with?

Damn, but I want those diapers available again.

Wait Dry24/7's are out of stock, and mommy was going to get me some for our birthday present.
    -pouts-