Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so mad omg

Default I'm so mad omg

Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while but I have been lurking!

I always seem to see posts about people finding diapers at thrift stores and honestly up until now I thought that that would never happen to me...

bUT I was in the local thrift store with one of my best friends and we were looking at things and were all like 'oh this is SO you' at really ugly things and whatnot, y'know a normal thrift store game everyone plays.

a few minutes later I saw 4 packs of prevail diapers in XXL (not my size but whatever) and they were like $2 each and I wanted to buy them but I couldn't and I know people who work at the thrift store and I was also with one of my friends so fsdjlfsdkj/ I'm just mad at myself for being a wimp.

That's it. That's the story.

pepsicolaisgreat

That's sucks that you weren't able to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosettedDL View Post
    Hello everyone, I haven't posted in a while but I have been lurking!

I always seem to see posts about people finding diapers at thrift stores and honestly up until now I thought that that would never happen to me...

bUT I was in the local thrift store with one of my best friends and we were looking at things and were all like 'oh this is SO you' at really ugly things and whatnot, y'know a normal thrift store game everyone plays.

a few minutes later I saw 4 packs of prevail diapers in XXL (not my size but whatever) and they were like $2 each and I wanted to buy them but I couldn't and I know people who work at the thrift store and I was also with one of my friends so fsdjlfsdkj/ I'm just mad at myself for being a wimp.

That's it. That's the story.

What I do is just say that I am buying for someone who needs them, add that every little bit helps. I works all the time.

Take care bn3baby

go back to the thrift store at a later time, unless you know someone from every shift.

I'm confused. If they're not your size, why would you buy them anyway? And, as always suggested, if you know someone at the store, just say they're for a distant relative or for a charity.

I was your age when I started bying diapers. Got over the fear of running into some one I knew real fast, but again I have worn them for need to all this time. Bed wetting.

When I was 13, I went to a supermarket to buy some 'Tena Slip' diapers with my pocket money (just like any other average teenager does -_-'), and these diapers come in a BIG BLUE PACKAGE.

Anyway, I was walking from the diaper aisle to the check out area until I saw my best friends mother, who stopped me for a conversation. Yes, I was having a full on conversation with her, whilst carrying a huge pack of diapers, but she did not mention that. People suck.

I understand! After you weren't with your friend did you go back to see if they were there??

Quote Originally Posted by RouteLeader View Post
    When I was 13, I went to a supermarket to buy some 'Tena Slip' diapers with my pocket money (just like any other average teenager does -_-'), and these diapers come in a BIG BLUE PACKAGE.

Anyway, I was walking from the diaper aisle to the check out area until I saw my best friends mother, who stopped me for a conversation. Yes, I was having a full on conversation with her, whilst carrying a huge pack of diapers, but she did not mention that. People suck.
    I only wish they had Tena Slips at the supermarkets in the US, we're lucky to get the Serenity pads in Walmart - actual diapers can only be found online or medical supply.

@OP nobody really cares what people buy at thrift stores, the only problem might be that your friends were thinking the same as you but went back to buy them before you!

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I only wish they had Tena Slips at the supermarkets in the US, we're lucky to get the Serenity pads in Walmart - actual diapers can only be found online or medical supply.

@OP nobody really cares what people buy at thrift stores, the only problem might be that your friends were thinking the same as you but went back to buy them before you!
    This would be some sh!t. You finally decide to go back to thrift store but you see your friend walking out carrying the diapers... >_>