Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese diaper covers

Default Japanese diaper covers

I've been looking everywhere for some, but the sites I went too they were mostly out of stock, so does anyone know where to get some, or anywhere I can get some custom made?

Try airoliver (dot) de I think they have them. They are in Germany, but I know they are very trustworthy and discreet. Have ordered there myself several times. Hope it helps a little.

I looked it up before posting. Here is a link:
    h$$p:// www (dot) saveexpress (dot) de/save/index.php?list=9977

Thanks ^^ but...I don't know how to read german? LOL

Hmm...I'm not sure, but I'll take a look around and see what I can dig up, friend :}

Their site is somewhat self explanatory and partially english. Just go and see, otherwise I can help you....

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Ino View Post
    Hmm...I'm not sure, but I'll take a look around and see what I can dig up, friend :}
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indiaperdl View Post
    Their site is somewhat self explanatory and partially english. Just go and see, otherwise I can help you....
    Thanks also, I just found out it was partially in english

Oh and by Japanese, do you mean covered in Japanese symbols, cute characters, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Ino View Post
    Oh and by Japanese, do you mean covered in Japanese symbols, cute characters, or...?
    I think she means the style of japanese diaper cover things...Where they have like the ribbon thing that holds them up and all that

The best site out there is Omutsu & Pants it's all in Japanese 'n you hafta figure out the exchange rate on your own, but they've got tons of what I think you're looking for!