Thread: Hi all from a Canuck!

Default Hi all from a Canuck!

Hi all! I just signed up. I'm a single male gay professional.

I've always enjoyed wetting my pants. In fact right now I'm sitting in a wet pair of sweatpants with nylon trackpants on top because I don't have any protection. I've been thinking of making the jump to buying protection, and have been lurking around the site trying to gleen information. I guess at a certain point after reading so many posts you have to sign up, so here I am!

I'm not really interested in AB, or 24/7, or becoming IC, but I don't hold that against anybody!

I guess I am a bit of a techy, and I like playing piano, though I'm terrible at it.

Hi and welcome to the community. A wet diaper is always better than wet pants. I don't blame you for not wanting to be IC. I would not wish it on any one.

I think I became AB as my way of dealing with having to wear diapers. Been a pants and bed wetter all my life. Mine is a medical problem.

Again Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

wiki informs us thus: Omorashi (おもらし / オモラシ / お漏らし?) is a fetish subculture recognized predominantly in Japan, in which participants experience arousal from having a full bladder or a sexual attraction to someone else experiencing the feeling of a full urinary bladder. Outside of Japan, it is not usually distinguished from urolagnia (urine fetish), though they are different things. Westerners who do make the distinction commonly use phrases such as "bladder desperation" or "panty wetting." The Japanese language term from which the subculture's name is derived means "to wet oneself," literally translated, "leaking."

Hello from Alberta. Yes, you may well still enjoy wetting with it all warm and contained in proper padding, able to enjoy the feeling all day Worth a try at least once