Thread: The Merging of the Adult me and the Baby me. ( Be advised this post contains messing in diapers.)

Default The Merging of the Adult me and the Baby me. ( Be advised this post contains messing in diapers.)

For many years I have been keeping my baby side contained to night time. Doing this I don't think I have been being my whole self. It is like I have been living a half a life.

As most of you know I went back to wearing diapers 24/7 over a month ago. Now into my second month I have not used the toilet in over three weeks. I do my wetting and messing in my diaper. It surprised me how easy it was for me to do this. I have no thoughts of should I do it. I have had no guilt are feelings of shame about it.

I was laying in bed reading last night, diapered for the night and reading, while sucking on my new pacifier. When it hit me that I can be both an Adult and baby at the same time.

Not that would go out anywhere sucking my paci, but the same time I can do things that may be a little childish and not feel a shamed of ,

Why I have been doing this to myself I don't know, or maybe I do. That fact that that this thing is not what those would call normal. Just what is normal these days.?

Now hat I''m able to bring the two sides of me together I am beginning to feel more confident about myself. It will take a while for the two to come together but I will not fight against it.

It did bother me at first when I realized that I ill be wearing diaper the rest of my life, but now that was the beginning of my accepting who I rally am. For some odd reason that I may never know are really don't want to know I am both an adult and a baby.

Ps1 For me have no choice but to get an Rx for diapers. I do not think of them as free diapers. I have worked and paid taxes since i was 14 till I was 50. being in disability I cannot afford the extra cost now. This is about keeping things dry.

Ps2 Please do not bring up anything from a closed post on here.

Ps3 I have leard a lot about myself since joining this group. I wish I had found this site a few years ago. This site is what the heading says Support. We all need it at one time or another.

I hope this works out for you. The only thing I would say is that we have to live in the world of muggles, those who don't understand AB/DLs. We also have to function with adult thoughts, and have adult interactions with other adults. For me it's all about balance, establishing a time and place for everything. I hope you can maintain that healthy balance.

I guess I am use to the idea of wearing my little pony shirts and what not. I have no baby cloths other than the onsie I made out of a large T-shirt and peaces of denim. What do you mean by merging the two together? If your out in the open without your pacifier people are going to just think your a fan of cartoons or what not. The way I see it people are going to have more important things to think about than why you look like a baby.

However I still wish I could take my Pinkie pie to work to be able to calm down if I ever get stressed out.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I hope this works out for you. The only thing I would say is that we have to live in the world of muggles, those who don't understand AB/DLs. We also have to function with adult thoughts, and have adult interactions with other adults. For me it's all about balance, establishing a time and place for everything. I hope you can maintain that healthy balance.
    Thanks. It does come down to balance that as been the problem very little baby time. It has been restricted to bed time only. I hav been pushing my baby feelings down for a long time.

Now I'm not going to go out in a Romper with a paci in my mouth to go shopping. But I do have to learn how to let some of the baby side to come out and mix with the big side,

I need to be my Real self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mcmec View Post
    Good luck with the merging and the muggles.
    Thanks it is just learning to be my real slef.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I guess I am use to the idea of wearing my little pony shirts and what not. I have no baby cloths other than the onsie I made out of a large T-shirt and peaces of denim. What do you mean by merging the two together? If your out in the open without your pacifier people are going to just think your a fan of cartoons or what not. The way I see it people are going to have more important things to think about than why you look like a baby.

However I still wish I could take my Pinkie pie to work to be able to calm down if I ever get stressed out.
    I don't even get a second look when I wear my Winnie the Pooh t-shirt. Am going to make some onsies out of some of my bigger t-shirts. They are all cartoon t's. Need to find a snap installer, afraid of pinning them.

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post

I love the name, Pinkie Pie. I had a stuffed pig named Pinkie Pig. It actually belonged to my past dog, but I used to play with it. When my dog died, I buried it with her. I wanted her to go to heaven with Pinkie Pig to keep her company.

As I myself have aged, my own AB/Non-AB sides have merged together.

This morning I cognitively/emotionally required having my "Farmer Hoppity" plush Bunny friend with me in Church.

When not performing Deacon Elder duties, I am behind a television camera and equipment, broadcasting live of my church's Sunday Worship Service over Pelham, NH Community Public-Access CATV.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWWITHAUTISMANDCP View Post
    As I myself have aged, my own AB/Non-AB sides have merged together.

This morning I cognitively/emotionally required having my "Farmer Hoppity" plush Bunny friend with me in Church.

When not performing Deacon Elder duties, I am behind a television camera and equipment, broadcasting live of my church's Sunday Worship Service over Pelham, NH Community Public-Access CATV.
    It really is the point. I have kept this side hidden . I have reached the point to where people can except the real me or not. If they don't that is their problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    The Merging of the Adult me and the Baby me. ( Be advised this post contains messing in diapers.)
    Though I won't likely be poking around in here...I wanted to thank you for making a clear advisory in your thread-title!! -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Though I won't likely be poking around in here...I wanted to thank you for making a clear advisory in your thread-title!! -Marka
    I read Adm post to about it. It wasn't about but it was mentioned. It had to come up has prt of the narrative.