Thread: Hey from Germany

Default Hey from Germany

Hey Guys,

I recently stumbled upon this awesome board. After reading a few posts I was forced to sign up, so here I am.

I'm an average student from central Germany, spending most of my time at the University and doing sports.
    When I was about 12 I got interested in diapers which after some time transformed into being an Teenbaby/Adultbaby. My girlfriend knows about me being little and is okay with it.

hallo wie geht es dir ? Welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy your time here. man sieht sich. Leo

Hi there It's been a while since I've seen another German speaker here - your English is brilliant, by the way How's things going? Got any favorite sports? Bis bald

Thanks. I'm a little bit excited, having found such a cool board with so much stuff to read. I'm also posting on a german ageplay board, but it's mostly full of creepy guys.

@Indianajones: Unlike most continental guys I'm not interested in soccer at all. I'm doing ballroom & latin dance, which consumes most of my time.