Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most times you have seen a single movie

Default Most times you have seen a single movie

What movie did you love so much you've seen it over and over again. Doesn't matter if it was in theaters or on DVD? What movie was it and approximately how many times?

For me it's Pitch Perfect and I'm guessing around 50 times now, to be honest. First time I seen it I acted like I hated it, but the next day I went to the store and bought it first thing in the morning. Since then I've watched it so many times, it's not funny.

It's hard to say for me exactly, because sometimes if I just stumble upon it on TV I may not watch all of it. But a few I've seen a lot would be Grease, Back to the Future, Back to the Future Part 2, The Lion King, All Dogs Go to Heaven, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

I used to watch The Watchmen like 3-4 times a week. Hands down my favorite movie of all time. I then recently (well, 4-5 months ago) watched Fight Club and Shawshank Redemption for the first time, and I couldn't stop rewatching them. After I finished Fight Club for the first time, I watched Shawshank for the first time... and then immediately after, rewatched Fight Club.

I watch Christmas Vacation at least once a year, usually twice. I'd say I've seen it maybe 40 times, at least.

"Long time Companion" a heartbreaking yet inspiring film that came out in the mid-1990's. It was an account of the beginning of the AIDS crisis when it was known as the 'gay cancer.' The movie follows the lives of characters over the period of a decade through love and loss and I still haven't been able NOT to cry by the time it ends.

I saw the movie BOLT in theatres well over 20 times. After that I lost count. Then it came out onto DVD. Again don't remember the numbers

The iconic movies like Star Wars, dozens of times. But, I will go more obscure.

I've seen Fear of a Black Hat easily 50 times.

I've seen Clerks over 100 times.

And I've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show over 70 times in the theater, and about 20 times more on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    never gets old Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	18221
    i agree yet most films ive seen i then watch more than four times within a week then i choose different films. i have watched a film called nazis at the venter of the earth. its odd but fan. plus the firearms the nazis use looks like the new weapons from orgins zombies map on black ops II.

I have two, The green Mile and the Stand. both over a dozen times.