Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Hi everyone,
    I am 19 years old and just enrolled at a university to study mathematics. I like to play PC games, mainly online and with friends. I'm also interested in tech stuff, in particular servers/networking and computer graphics. My favourite TV series is Firefly (yes, I am mad at Fox), but I mostly watch Videos on Youtube, etc. instead of TV. I am not really an athletic person, but I use the bike for nearly everything since I live in a fairly big city.
    Like maybe many of you I was and still am in trouble with accepting myselfand the whole AB/DL thing. Heck, I even needed three months after I registered here until I felt comfortable enough to write this introduction. However, I think just reading here on the forums has already helped me a lot in that regard.
    Diapers were kind of special to me quite far back, maybe age 4-5, but I hardly have any memory of that time. In my early to mid-teens I had easy access to diapers through my little brother who wet the bed. Since that stopped some years ago I have moved to baby diapers which luckily still (barely) fit me. Some months ago I bought a pack of boys drynites and a pacifier, too and I really like both!
    The AB/TB part wasnít that strong for me in the past but now I feel more often like regressing than just wearing diapers for fun. Also I have to try out the girls goodnites for the cuteness and the better SAP-location Iíve read of ;-). Iíd love to try adult diapers but I still live with my parents so that is not really an option at the moment.
    I registered here to obviously take part in the community and finally talk about my ABDL side, as I have not told anyone in RL. And, maybe, Iíll make some friends on here

Thanks for reading and take care!

Hey mate! Welcome to Adisc, hope to see you back. I'm at uni myself, little bit younger than you though. Maths, you studying calc, stats or a combination? Where do you want to go with that? The girls' ones are alright, but I actually prefer the SAP location in the guys' ones. Too thin in the girls'.
    I must say, you have great English for one who is not a native speaker, but then again English evolved from German.
    Kiwi.

Well, I'm not really sure what calc means but it is a standard bachelor study course (I wonder if thats the right word) so there is a mix of many subjects. I don't really know in which field I'd want to work in the future and with choosing maths I hope be able to work in a variety of fields or switch to a tech/science study course later on.
    So you say the girls' ones have less SAP? Damn^^ I think I'll buy only one package first now that im warned. Thanks!
    Oh and I have to say for fairness that I'm cheating a bit on my english with a online dictionary tab I have open all the time

hiya athon.

great introduction by the way. well put and thought out. im sure that youll make lots of friends here at ADISC. were all friendly people and non judgemental. so simply be yourself and don't worry about what people will think of you ok.

I too am big on techy stuff. I love to play games online. like rpgs and mmos and stuff. have you ever don't anything like building websites and that ? I think you would enjoy the challenge like I did lol.

anyways again welcome to adisc. we all welcome you here friendily ok.

T

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad
    have you ever don't anything like building websites and that ?
    Actually that is a good idea with building a website. I started to learn some linux skills a while ago including setting up a webserver (apt-get install apache, lol), but I never really wrote a website for it. I thought about it, but I don't know how especially php, cgi and all that dynamic thingys work. Do you have some tips where I could learn that? And thanks for the welcome

i used to use a program called html but you ould use a program like fireworks maybe. but if your a real never don't it properly before, i suggest you check out this site. its called moonfruit.com its very basic free website builder that you can do and use for free as long as its under a certain amount of meg and you edit it within evry 30 days.

heres the url for it ok................ Free Website Builder - Moonfruit - Total website design control

i hope it helps ok.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
    I really feel so much better since I wrote that introduction - had not thought it would make such a difference. I'm so glad this place exists^^

I was what is known has a teen-Baby back before there was anything like this. I was 14. Then I thought that I was the only one who felt like this. Boy was I wrong. I have been an Adult and baby since then.

hello and welcome to adic.org airlines. we welcome our seating and sleeping members and hope you have a safe and enjoyable flight while youre here. our safety records are so high that even caretakers and family or friends arent afraid to leave you in our capable hands. we are sorry but the in-flight cartoon cant be shown as we forgot to record it off the television. we are here to help and if help is needed then press the big red call sign and we will help you in any way we can. thank you for choosing adisc.org airlines and we hope to see you again shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    I was what is known has a teen-Baby back before there was anything like this. I was 14. Then I thought that I was the only one who felt like this. Boy was I wrong. I have been an Adult and baby since then.
    For a long time I didn't get the idea to look for anything diaper-related in the internet and also often had similar thoughts. Not fun :-/

Quote Originally Posted by copper360 View Post
    hello and welcome to adic.org airlines. we welcome our seating and sleeping members and hope you have a safe and enjoyable flight while youre here. our safety records are so high that even caretakers and family or friends arent afraid to leave you in our capable hands. we are sorry but the in-flight cartoon cant be shown as we forgot to record it off the television. we are here to help and if help is needed then press the big red call sign and we will help you in any way we can. thank you for choosing adisc.org airlines and we hope to see you again shortly.
    Thank you for boarding. I hope to see many destinations and I'll definitely enjoy my flight!