Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

I realy hate to write about myself:P Iam a Norwegian adult baby with the best mommy I could ever hope for.
    I joined this site too get tips and ideas from fellow adult babies
    And thats all folks

Quote Originally Posted by vicst View Post
    I realy hate to write about myself:P Iam a Norwegian adult baby with the best mommy I could ever hope for.
    I joined this site too get tips and ideas from fellow adult babies
    And thats all folks
    Welcome to adisc! Although I am not a ab, but a dl, there are hundreds of abs that will be glad to give you any pointers. Since this is a support group, we like to relate to each other. What are some of your non ab/dl interests? Is there any specific information you're looking for?
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 31-Aug-2013 at 16:00.

I, like many others on here, am an AB who would be glad to give you advice. What exactly are you looking for when it comes to that? Also, this is a safe and anonymous environment. You can share some details about personal interests/hobbies outside of diapers so we can get to know you better. I promise no one will figure out your identity, and it's unlikely anyone you know is on here. But if you really don't want to share that's cool too. Maybe you can get to know the community of ADISC a little better and then open up. Welcome to the forums!

HI and welcome to the site. With the range in age of Adult Babies on this site you will no doubt be able to find any information you may need.