Thread: sorry for my actions on here

Default sorry for my actions on here

I am sorry for my actions that has landed me were I am at I lerned that there are other ways to deal with problems. I was rude and it was uncalled for. I have emmotional problems and dont always handle things well I didnt word my post the greatest and am sorry for that. Thanks for your advise. [removed] Agian sorry for my rude behavior.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 02-Sep-2013 at 04:00.

Quote Originally Posted by babylee75 View Post
    I am sorry for my actions that has landed me were I am at I lerned that there are other ways to deal with problems. I was rude and it was uncalled for. I have emmotional problems and dont always handle things well I didnt word my post the greatest and am sorry for that. Thanks for your advise. [removed] Agian sorry for my rude behavior.
    You arre not the only one who needs to post this.

I am very sorry that you got rep. for this.

I think you taught us all a leson in what an what not to post, and how to handle comments.

I do know that you are Bi-Polar as I am. When we get is those moods we need to step away from the keyboard.

There are times even I want to reach through the screen and grab some by the collar and shake them up a little.

Sadly we can all get angry in the heat of the moment and say stuff we later regret, for my part, I'm sorry for overreacting.

Cherub

A lot of folks on here have eaten a big piece of humble pie, myself included, and apologized for one thing or another. That's all well and good, however, it what is done after that should matter. By that I mean, does the offend change their ways? Does the forgiver throw the 'forgiven offense' back at the offender at a later time?

My own rule of thumb is to treat most hot-button threads as potential landmines. Walk too close to one and the mere vibrations of your feet,,,,,or in this case words, can set it off.

Just my own lil is in knowing where to and not to tread.

Apology accepted babylee75...and my apologies, if I've inadvertently contributed to this outcome for you...I too have put both feet...right in the middle of it...

Fortunately, and I appreciate...that you have seen ways to improve...and I hope to do the same myself...Kenny, has it 'spot-on'...sometimes we do need to just step away for a time...

With greater respect for you,
    -Marka

Thanks for the apologies Marka and strotium. Marka I dont see why you appologized you spoke wisely if I recall and did not add fill to the fire thanks for the apology though.

And by the way thanks for the forgivness that I have received
    Last edited by Nihlus; 08-Sep-2013 at 02:43. Reason: Merging posts