Thread: Non, rien de rien, je ne regrette rien (No regrets:)--- I'm lovin' it

Default Non, rien de rien, je ne regrette rien (No regrets:)--- I'm lovin' it

This is partially in response to LittleLeo's thread about being abdl having ruined his life... http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...ml#post1098580 just want to say, with all the art and intensity that Edith Piaf could muster... I don't regret a damned thing.

Oh sure, in early grade school, I was confused as all get-out. Yes, at one Bible-camp my plastic pants fell out of my sleeping bag to the floor when I squirmed out of it. Sure, I had to convince a lover or two that she and diapers BOTH turned me on and she wasn't competing with my diaper for my attention, and jealousy wasn't called for. Of course it was awkward (and nerve-wracking) to buy baby-pants in my size (3XL) in junior high (middle school.)

But did any of this ruin my life? Did it heck. My little secret, this oddity gave more pleasure than any downside that may have come with it; whatever confusion there may have been in grade school was replaced by "I totally get it" upon the arrival of puberty. My first diaper-epiphany. My feeling of being an odd-man-out was replaced upon the arrival of the internet, by seeing a community in the tens of thousands spread across several sites from DD to Adisc toFetlife: my second diaper-epiphany.

With that came reassurance of my already-cemented self acceptance, a feeling of belonging, a sense of community and actual acceptance from it, real friends: a few close ones but with membership in a broad community... that offers opportunities to befriend and aid others of my kind whose path has been rockier than my own. but whom I can make feel better even just a shared challenge.

I have friends through it , live events, and an so who is cool with it. I am GLAD for my fetish, wouldn't give it up for the world never have. So I get to sing with Piaf

Lyric
    No! Absolutely nothing...
    No! I regret nothing
    Neither the good that I've done nor the bad
    All this is much the same to me!

No! I regret nothing...
    It is paid, swept away, forgotten
    I don't care about the past!

With my souvenirs
    I lit a fire
    My sorrows, my pleasures
    I need them no more!

Swept away the love affairs
    With their tremors
    Swept away forever
    I leave with nothing ...

No! I regret nothing
    Neither the good that I've done nor the bad
    All this is much the same to me!

No! I regret nothing...
    Because my life, because my joys
    Today that begins with you
    Last edited by Raccoon; 31-Aug-2013 at 08:42.

I agree with Racoon. There shouldn't be reasons for regret. I am almost to the same point as Racoon, but sometimes i have a hard time accepting my life. I guess i don't feel any regrets towards my Little side, but rather regrets towards the society that i live in, however I'm becoming more comfortable with them as i slowly find more people who are open minded and genuine.
    Main thing being, I would be so sad to loose my little side. It is an outlet for expression of the feelings i have, and it is a means of adventure and comfort that makes me happy, and i cant see myself without it.

toujoursbb

I don't think you'll lose your little side! I don't think it is actually possible.... ;-)