Thread: Hello again

Default Hello again

Hey All,

I doubt any of you remember me, but I am back! Never was really gone, some on and off lurking and lately a lot of lurking. I feel like I know and recognize all of the regulars/long time posters a whole lot better than any of you know me so it's only fair if I post something here.

I've been generally passive with the community the last year or so, but lately I've been feeling like it might be good to try and make some friends/contacts outside of my current "vanilla" friends and family.

If you want to read my original intro from 2010 (Warning, long and drawn out), just look in my post history. Not a lot has changed really. I am a little older, hopefully a little wiser, and a bit more accepting of myself but that's it really.

So here goes intro 2.0:

I am 28, Canadian, and a professional, and that's about as much as I'll say in an open forum about that.

I have wide array of interests, passions and hobbies such as, but not limited to: Science/physics/cosmology/space exploration (I love to discuss these but nobody is ever interested it seems), cars, aircraft, technology in general, computers/gaming, golf, biking, guitar/music, and certainly more I am not even thinking of.

So yeah, that's me in a very tiny nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Hey All,

...hobbies such as, but not limited to: Science/physics/cosmology/space exploration (I love to discuss these but nobody is ever interested it seems)...
    Not so. Science was my strong point in school and I love cosmology, astrophysics and science in general.

Welcome Back!!