Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Teddies vs. Regular

Default Bambino Teddies vs. Regular

So I'm finally getting my privacy back for a while! I'm going to be on my own for a couple of weeks, so I figured: what better way to celebrate than by ordering some Bambinos?

I wanted to order the Bellissimos, but the Canadian distributor can't ship them until Sept. 17th, which is a bit late for me. So my two choices I'm mulling are the original version and the Teddies.

Is there any difference in comfort or performance between the two diapers? I like the look of both of them, but if one works better or is softer than the other, that'd help me make my choice.

Any input is helpful! Thanks!

From what I recall and hear there's really no difference asides the prints.

They are exactly the same diaper. Only the printed panel is different.

In that case get the teddy bears because the other one isn't as cute at all, is it?? I always thought the classic one was kind of aesthetically lacking! I guess the teddy bears could be construed as more boyish for your LG needs, but lots of LGs have teddy bears, too. (I've got one!)

They are the same just different prints. But I think the Bellissimos are a little thicker than the other ones. Over a year ago the Teddy use to be louder. But now I think they all have the same plastic. For me both diapers are good.

As Lestat said, the Teddies are supposedly slightly more absorbent and softer. From Bambino's site itself:

Quote Originally Posted by Bambino
    The new Teddy is constructed on the same chassis as our Classico and Bianco diapers but with a skosh more absorbency and comfort.

Thanks, everyone, for your input! Based on this, I think it'll have to be the Teddies. Either way, I'm excited for my first AB diapers!

And yes,the teddy bears are a little boyish...but hey, that's what dresses are for, right?

I use and love Classico, teddies and bellissimo. The latter two are thicker and provide more comfort, keep these for night.