Thread: What size?

Default What size?

Hi,

A while back i bought some pampers baby dry and threw away the packaging and because i want to buy more, but because i don't know what size they are i don't know which ones to buy. Is there a way to tell what size they are without the original packaging?

Pegmode

I am pretty sure it should have a number on the diaper somewhere. I could be wrong, though, Idk. Regardless I would just get the largest they had anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by pegmode View Post
    Hi,

A while back i bought some pampers baby dry and threw away the packaging and because i want to buy more, but because i don't know what size they are i don't know which ones to buy. Is there a way to tell what size they are without the original packaging?

Pegmode
    Yeah, Kratox is right. They usually have the size number on them. Try looking on the area of the diaper were the tabs fit on the front of the diaper.

When it comes to baby diapers, just buy the largest size. Really. As an adult, you are already too large for the largest size, even if you're a "little person." The only reasons to buy smaller would be: 1) Because you can't find a larger size, or 2) Because you want to use a smaller baby diaper as a booster in a larger one.

The largest size in Baby Dry is 6. That's the one to look for.