Thread: Got 2 packs of ATN smalls!

Default Got 2 packs of ATN smalls!

As the title says, I got 2 new 10 count packs of ATN smalls, but I almost got caught due to my mom calling me... Had to pretty much rip the tabs off in my bathroom and stash it... Good news is I got to sleep in it for a good two hours or so! But now I am down to 16 of them since I am in another now. Wow, these things go fast when you like to wear them I guess. Anyways if anyone cares I got them from northshorecare and fulfilled by amazon so they come in an amazon box that says amazon fulfillment center or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    As the title says, I got 2 new 10 count packs of ATN smalls, but I almost got caught due to my mom calling me... Had to pretty much rip the tabs off in my bathroom and stash it... Good news is I got to sleep in it for a good two hours or so! But now I am down to 16 of them since I am in another now. Wow, these things go fast when you like to wear them I guess. Anyways if anyone cares I got them from northshorecare and fulfilled by amazon so they come in an amazon box that says amazon fulfillment center or something like that.
    Cool deal. ATN small was one of the first brands that I got to try when I ordered online. They are a pretty good diaper. They aren't very big, but they do hold quite a bit.

How do they compare with other smalls (e.g. abena S4 and molicare)?

I'm not sure but they are getting smaller on my 30 inch waist, I may need to get mediums in the future.

Yea the atns have a slight bit of a sizing issue. Like their slimline has no problems, but the atns seem to have a short flap for the tapes or something. I was wondering if they ever got around to fixing that. I guess not.

pepsicolaisgreat

Congrats. I've tried the slimlines and they are pretty decent. Gonna have to get me some of the ATN's soon too.