Thread: Where to Buy These Plastic Pants?

Default Where to Buy These Plastic Pants?

Hi

I'm looking to find the ultimate anti-diaper-leak plastic pants. The standard ones don't guarantee this. So I'm looking for something like a cat suit that

A. Covers the whole body including the feet (like onesies) or at least from the waist down.

B. Is water proof.

This way even if the diaper leaks it will not leak out of this outfit.

Also, better it should be under $50.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

The only thing I can think of would be a PVC catsuit, which you would find in a fetish-wear retailer.

I can tell you from experience this would be awful hot. Plastic pants are bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    The only thing I can think of would be a PVC catsuit, which you would find in a fetish-wear retailer.
    those never seem to look as good on boys as they do on girls do they.... lol

Check out babykins they have a plastic pants onesesie.

You need to find the plastic pants that fit you right. snug in the legs but not to tight . Pants that come up higher than your waist That fit snugly.

I had a problem with leaks at the top of my Butt and the small of my back. pants that come up higher then my waist cured that problem. You need to know your right measurements.

I wear these and they're great. They're PUL so they're not hot and sweaty, the elastics all fit snugly so there's no leaks and they're very comfortable. Expensive, but totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    those never seem to look as good on boys as they do on girls do they.... lol
    Merawl!!!

Maybe it is time to improve your diaper itself. If your diaper is constantly leaking, you should consider a higher capacity diaper. Plastic pants work as a plastic shell for cloth diapers just like disposables have a plastic liner. Plastic pants will leak because they do not absorb nothing. They act as a barrier and when that barrier is overwhelmed, it will fail.

If you have something for being enclosed in your urine then go for the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by simson View Post
    Hi

I'm looking to find the ultimate anti-diaper-leak plastic pants. The standard ones don't guarantee this. So I'm looking for something like a cat suit that

A. Covers the whole body including the feet (like onesies) or at least from the waist down.

B. Is water proof.

This way even if the diaper leaks it will not leak out of this outfit.

Also, better it should be under $50.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

sounds perfectly uncomfortable...

But hey, how about a CHEAP THROW AWAY HAZMAT SUIT?? (you can fine PU-Coated Type2 or Type3 throw away hazmat suits for like 9$ off the net.)
    I use them at work sometimes... but really wouldn't want to sleep in such a thing

But honestly? WHY??
    I mean, good diapers, don't stay in them wet for a too long time (I'm IC & a bedwetter, and only VERY VERY RARELY have any leaks - and I don't use plastic pants at all)....
    Get a bed-protection.. I've got one of these fancy modern Cotton/PU coated breathable but waterproof covers... you don't notice that it's on the bed... but for the rare leak it's all that's required.
    And all better plastic pants should do the job... you could go for one of these "bloomer" type pants (the one that look like boxer shorts but with elastics around the leg sections...)..
    Or even better: get a somewhat larger plastic pant, a terry-cotton pant (like the training pants - but without the outer cover)... and wear those OVER your disposables.. that really works well
    (I used to do this many many years ago when diapers sometimes weren't as good as today..)