Thread: Short Intro by Diapered Birdie

wayz2plzu

Cool Short Intro by Diapered Birdie

Hi all,

I like to call myself "The Diapered Birdie" only because I like wearing diapers, and just outside my window are a nest full of birds that come by every summer as the result of a momma bird and daddy bird moving on in. We've joked about charging them rent, but as soon as they are hatched, the momma works hard to protect them, feeds them, then eventually teaches them to fly, and then they're off.

Anyway, about me. I'm 34 years old and partially blind. I've been wearing diapers since my teens. Though because of my recent weight gain from quitting smoking (among other reasons), I've not been able to wear regularly. I'm working on that with exercise and diet. I hope to meet friends here who can help. I've started a blog in hopes that people understand where I'm coming from with all of it.

Aside from diapers, I like to play cards, video games, watch movies and TV, read, write, listening to music and build sci fi ship models. I am in college, taking computer and music courses. My career objective is to be in I.T. consulting, but I want it to be somewhere in the music industry. Either creating and troubleshooting music software, or just having fun in the music industry itself. I am trying to learn how to play the piano while learning how to read music (Music Theory fundamentals).

I have to admit, going to college at this age has been the best decision I've ever made hands down. I am meeting new people on a regular basis, and getting mad respect when it comes to getting A's and B's in my courses.

Okay, so I'm done with that little tidbit. There's a lot more I could put on this intro, but I'll leave that for later. If you want to get to know me, just PM me.

Hello wayz2plzu and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by wayz2plzu View Post
    Hi all,

I like to call myself "The Diapered Birdie" only because I like wearing diapers, and just outside my window are a nest full of birds that come by every summer as the result of a momma bird and daddy bird moving on in. We've joked about charging them rent, but as soon as they are hatched, the momma works hard to protect them, feeds them, then eventually teaches them to fly, and then they're off.

Anyway, about me. I'm 34 years old and partially blind. I've been wearing diapers since my teens. Though because of my recent weight gain from quitting smoking (among other reasons), I've not been able to wear regularly. I'm working on that with exercise and diet. I hope to meet friends here who can help. I've started a blog in hopes that people understand where I'm coming from with all of it.

Aside from diapers, I like to play cards, video games, watch movies and TV, read, write, listening to music and build sci fi ship models. I am in college, taking computer and music courses. My career objective is to be in I.T. consulting, but I want it to be somewhere in the music industry. Either creating and troubleshooting music software, or just having fun in the music industry itself. I am trying to learn how to play the piano while learning how to read music (Music Theory fundamentals).

I have to admit, going to college at this age has been the best decision I've ever made hands down. I am meeting new people on a regular basis, and getting mad respect when it comes to getting A's and B's in my courses.

Okay, so I'm done with that little tidbit. There's a lot more I could put on this intro, but I'll leave that for later. If you want to get to know me, just PM me.
    Welcome wayz2plzu to ADISC. I liked your intro, as I think we have something in common. I'm blind in my left eye which probably came from glaucoma. I take drops for glaucoma in my

right eye. Also had cataract surgery two years ago on my right eye. I'm also retired and like my Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. Your never to old

to go too school. Hope to see you contribute in the future.