Thread: Help For A New Mommy

Default Help For A New Mommy

hey all! my name is Erika and i just became a mommy for the first time for my best friend. i was completely ignorant to the AB/DL community before i met him a few months ago, and am still quite inexperienced. i want to be the best mommy i can be, but i'm not 100% sure how to. so i thought i'd ask you guys for some help! i'm trying to come up with some rules for my little boy and some possible punishments if those rules are disobeyed. any sort of input would be fantastic. thank you!!

Hey there Erika, welcome to ADISC!

Your boy is lucky that you're willing to look after him, and it's neat that you want to learn

Have you tried talking to him about it, and asking him what kind of things he would and wouldn't like?

What are some of your other shared hobbies / interests together?

~ Puppyluvs

Alot of people don't discover the articles for a long time and I'm really proud of writing this one that I think will help you lots, if you have any questions ask me I'll be delighted to answer, but I'm sure there are lots of other takes on how to do this than mine (which in all fairness isn't exactly geared to people who have IRL relationships)

But anyway The Guide for Care Takers (you)

You would want to treat your little one like you would any other baby. Must make sure that He doesn't stay in a wet or messy diaper to long. Babies like to be snuggled a lot too.

If you have a bottle baby we like to have our bottles held too.

Welcome to the Community.