Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone :)

Default Hello everyone :)

Hi! My names kevin, im 13, and im a TB / DL . Besides diapers my favorite thing is music. I currently have a ipod touch with 92 songs that i listen to . My favorite diaper is Attends. Thanks and im glad to be a part of this community

Welcome to the forums, Kevin! Glad you could join us and thanks for telling a little bit about your interests. I know you'll enjoy being here.

Yo, sup? Welcome to ADISC, friend. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the site Kevin. I too am a musician, a professional one, actually. I like your avatar....very cute.

Music and diapers... one of, if not thee best combination in the world.

What's more, your taste in music (according to your profile) is quite clearly awesome

Well we too are glad to have you on the forums, bubble_gum.

Make yourself at home and enjoy posting with us.

Welcome to the site. Yes, as Dash has already stated, the combination of music and diapers is simply the best, though its probably best to keep these interests separate! I freaking love music, so it's great to see someone who shares this interest as well. I hope you like it here.