Page 1 of 33 12345112131 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 325

Thread: Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

  1. #1

    Question Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

    Note: Please don't discuss anime (Asian/Japanese cartoons).

    I'll start us off ^_^.

    I've started watching Code Lyoko , I just finished Episode 02 .

    This isn't my first time, I watched Code Lyoko until Season 2 ended, back during my High School days (bad grades = no TV, and we didn't have internet or a VCR/DVR back then).
    Last edited by Near; 05-Sep-2013 at 04:27. Reason: User requested

  2. #2

    Default My vote

    I watch Family Guy with my spouse almost every night. We like the tongue in cheek humor.

    We also watch the animated Star Wars-clone wars many nights.

    My spouse likes American Dad but I can not get into it. I only like the Alien.

  3. #3

    Default

    i like family guy, watch it every night, and american dad. at 4pm daily i watch scooby doo, and at 5.30, at 6 i watch simpsons. and i like to watch horrid henry

  4. #4

    Default

    Clone Wars rules... mind you so does Young Justice and I haven't finished either yet.

    Loved the Turtles when I was young but haven't caught the new series stuff... hoping it isn't kiddy focussed?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SisterSister View Post
    I watch Family Guy with my spouse almost every night. We like the tongue in cheek humor.

    We also watch the animated Star Wars-clone wars many nights.

    My spouse likes American Dad but I can not get into it. I only like the Alien.
    I totally agree with you about Family Guy, it's my guilty pleasure. I find the humour is juvenile and often offensive, AND I LOVE IT! Like I said, it's a guilty pleasure.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Loved the Turtles when I was young but haven't caught the new series stuff... hoping it isn't kiddy focussed?
    TMNT 2012 can be very "dark/serious", but it is still a family/kids cartoon, so sadly no blood, no "kill" word etc.

    I still love it alot though, I think you'd enjoy it too.

  7. #7

    Default

    I don't really watch many grown-up teenager-ish cartoons.

    I love Doc McStuffins, if that counts as a cartoon. I don't think many cartoons are that good right now.

    Edit: Have you seen the new season of Code Lyoko? Its in french, but you can find it subbed in English. They are using real actors instead of cartoon, but the digital world is still cgi.
    Last edited by PrincessEmmy; 30-Aug-2013 at 18:57.

  8. #8

    Default

    Currently watching: Sonic the Hedgehog (1993 cartoon), Shin-Chan, and Thundercats (original, not the remake)

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post
    Currently watching: Sonic the Hedgehog (1993 cartoon), Shin-Chan, and Thundercats (original, not the remake)
    I don't mean to nitpick, but Shin Chan is an anime from Japan.

    (I can understand the confusion though, especially if you're watching the english dub)

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ToddlerNaruto View Post
    I don't mean to nitpick, but Shin Chan is an anime from Japan.

    (I can understand the confusion though, especially if you're watching the english dub)
    Anime is still animated, and therefore still counts as a cartoon.

    DBZ=Cartoon
    Yu-Gi-Oh=Cartoon
    Pokemon=Cartoon
    Naruto=Cartoon

Similar Threads

  1. Cartoons! :d
    By Paxy in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 26-Aug-2013, 10:19
  2. Sharing Cartoons!
    By Zebus in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-Aug-2013, 23:25
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 25-May-2013, 04:52
  4. Cartoons (new ones)
    By LittleMatty in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-Dec-2011, 09:34
  5. Old Cartoons
    By Malaci in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-Mar-2008, 22:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.