Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kon nichiwa~ I'm Supercutebomb!

Red face Kon nichiwa~ I'm Supercutebomb!

YO! Who am I? I'm the utterly non-famous AB/DL artist SuperCuteBomb! Also known as Sukubo-chan or just Sukubo for short! I have a passion for sweets: Especially ice cream and candy~ I also adore ribbons, party dresses, and cute animals~ (like Pokemon!)
    I'm pretty easy going-it takes alot to make me angry, I can fuss over stupid stuff sumtimez, but I love people and have alot of patience with them. My favorite color is Purple and Red together! My favorite animals is kitties and crocodiles!

What brings me here?
    Well, I'm an accomplished amateur artist and I like to draw diapers, binkies, baby bottles, cute little chibi diaper girls and boys, etc. So I my self also like to wear diapers, while drinking from my baba and and just zone out and return to a simpler time... I consider myself:
    60% Adult Baby
    30% Diaper Lover
    10% Mommy
    I identify with a three year old persona who's sweet but also makes mischief sumtimez, but also i like to play mommy and look after other boys and girls. Being a little girl again is da bestest~
    Pink and purple and blue and sea green diapers are the best! I wish Pampers would make like, Size 8 cruisers cuz the Size 7 fit and feel great! Underjams are cool too but they need Goodnites tough sides. Fabines and Cushies are just fabulous! I wish I could have like a growed-up grown up version of the Nuk Pacifiers~ i can dream right?

What are your other interests?
    That's easy! Cuz i got lots and lots~ I LOVE anime and manga and cartoons! 90's cartoons are awesome cuz thats when i grew up and they make me feel like a kid again when watching them. Today's cartoons... I like Adventure Time, MLP: FiM, Regular Show, Gumball, Gravity Falls, etc. I've probably seen every animated movie EVER made. No kidding.
    Favorite Animes: Higurashi series and Madoka Magica. Favorite Manga: Negima!
    I'm also learning Japanese/Nihongo! Watashi wa Nihongo ga hanasemasu.
    Other Interests include cooking(though i'm not very good...)biking, swords, traveling, drawing, art, teaching, Spanish, Hebrew, Mandarin, bongos, congas, surfing, VIDEO GAMES!
    ZELDA and POKEMON 4ever!

What are you looking for out of this site?
    I wish to commune with people with similar interests such as me. You can tell people outside of our interest group what we like but you have to go through the trouble of explaining your odd, out of place with popular culture interests and then even if they accept you things get all odd and the social atmosphere gets distant and then you get bombarded with dumb questions... I just wanna be myself and let my inner child go all typer happy on the keyboard and not have to worry about being judged or ridiculed. I know this is a great place to do that and meet new friends who like me for me!
    I'm not too computer savy~ sooo please take care of me while I'm here and look out for me so i don get in troubles... I'm a good girl and I just wanna make friends and have everyone get along, but sumtimez Mr. computer gets in the way of that.
    If your still here, thankies for reading! Kiotsukete~

Nice intro Sukubo-chan. Although if you are using the first kana, it should be Sukyubo, but I guess we can overlook that.

See you around.

--sf

Now THAT is a great introduction! Welcome aboard I wish I could draw better (nice profile-pic drawing, btw)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
    Nice intro Sukubo-chan. Although if you are using the first kana, it should be Sukyubo, but I guess we can overlook that.

See you around.

--sf
    No I'm using Katakana; Sukubo is just a Japanse-sounding foreign name. lulz i can write pretty well in both Hiragana & Katakana, but it's hard to memorize all those Kanji; that's what I suck at.

- - - Updated - - -

I not that good at drawing; not compared to the greats at least. Does anyone here like Pokemans?

Hey there, welcome to the site! Likewise thought your drawing was pretty good. A commonly asked question, what are some of your favorite games, outside of Zelda and Pokemon (if any) anyways? =p. Oh and what Pokemon game is your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Hey there, welcome to the site! Likewise thought your drawing was pretty good. A commonly asked question, what are some of your favorite games, outside of Zelda and Pokemon (if any) anyways? =p. Oh and what Pokemon game is your favorite?
    I like Final Fantasy And Mario games. My favorites are:
    Zelda: A Link to the past
    Pokemon: Sapphire
    FF: FF IX
    Mario: Super Mario Galaxy
    I also love OKAMI
    Last edited by SuperCuteBomb; 31-Aug-2013 at 21:39. Reason: yellow is hard to see

Ooh cute piccy, now you have to add a purple and pink croco-kitty teddy in your cot behind you

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Ooh cute piccy, now you have to add a purple and pink croco-kitty teddy in your cot behind you
    Great idea! Check out the new piccy though; it's an older one but still pretty cute i guess.

I've probably seen every animated movie EVER made. No kidding.
    remember Heavy Metal?

Spanish, Hebrew, Mandarin, Japanese
    Oh my heavens. That reminds me: we had a recent newbie from Mexico, and the first page of replies to his intro was entirely in Spanish! I had spontaneous raptures of delight. His greetings thread here Another recent guy is also into hand drums... you mentioned

bongos, congas,
    My, there's tons to talk to you about. You know, I have a suggestion: where a person has a particular interest as you do, they can make a thread in off-topic forum... they can also form a new group, or join an existing one. Both approaches are good for discovering people with common interests.

Surfing? So you know your Beach Boys and your Jan & Dean? You might enjoy this then

Oh. Yes. right. Adisc groups - check it out, man, three pages o' goodness
    Last edited by Raccoon; 05-Sep-2013 at 05:55.

Just a quick thing to add, this forum software allows for creating a link other than by reprinting something like this http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...ml#post1100529. Instead you can follow this handy guide: