Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Children of faith

Default For Children of faith

Ok First off I want to sincerely apologize for double posting in the same part of the forum. I don like to post where two of my threads are next to each other. The last thing I want is for you guys to think that my posts are more important. Which could not be farther from the truth. I enjoy all of your posts too. In fact without them this site would not be the same.

Anyway, I found a blog that an AB/DL wrote who was Christian. Please if you are easily offended by religion be warned. For those of you who have this faith and are lost on the adult baby diaper lover concept like I am; this explains a lot.

https://sites.google.com/site/babybrian/

So far scheming through it; the best point he makes is it is not a sin to wear a diaper.

If I am breaking a rule by posting this then please let me know. Go ahead and delete this thread or lock it even if I don reply to your message. I will understand. My only reply would be sorry.

Cherub

Some of the points the blog author makes I can understand and even agree with. Some of his points,,,left me scratching my head wondering exactly where he is making a connection.

For example, most religions (or denominations) will agree that if you put anything at a higher priority than God,,then that's a problem. Some of his statements are pretty much,,,,non-statements. For example: just wearing a diaper is not a sin. True, but as is the case with just about anything, you can take it too far.

I guess my overall opinion of the blog is that the author is just scratching the surface of a possible hot-button and perhaps complex topic. A decent foundation was laid, but I think it lacks any significant backing (references) or follow through.

I'm not shooting it down, but that's my those are my thoughts on the blog. Good find though!

I think he has some more posts here: Of God and Diapers

Personally, I think fetishes and kinks are something that should be more freely discussed in the church, along with other things. If you don't mind me asking, MLPPebble, are you a disciple of Jesus?

I love others as much as I love myself and ask god before i make any major descion. Wearing diapers and and drinking from a baby bottle in my spare time is NOT a sin. Why is this even an issue?

Only the things we hold dearest do we keep secret. :p But it's part of who you are, and you overcome it by realizing that. Trying to suppress it will hold a far worse result than the guilt feeling.

First I do not mean this for all those who preach the word of God, but there are some real Hippocrates out there. Those that preach it but do not follow the rules themselves.

What I do in my private life is on no concern of the church. That is between my an God only.

I wear diapers for need and I also like wearing and using them nether of these is a Sin.

In that blog it said not to look at pics of others in diapers. I do not lust after anyone in diapers but I do look at them, this is not a sin either.

What I do as an Adult Baby is between me and my maker no one else. I am Catholic but no church has a right to tell me how to live my life. I live a life that includes diapers.

I want anyone to show me were in the Bible that says"Thou Shall Not Wear Diapers "

Damn religion always seems to get in the way of a good relationship, whether that's with someone else, your self.... or dare I say it even God.... what the hell happened to unconditional love... now I'm not advocating a free for all, or do what the heck you like, but I reckon I have a pretty well formed conscience and I know I can balance my little self with my Christian self... actually I really have no problem expressing my little self in front of God... its other people that I'm afraid of being unfairly judged by.
    Last edited by ozbub; 30-Aug-2013 at 02:30.

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    I think he has some more posts here: Of God and Diapers

Personally, I think fetishes and kinks are something that should be more freely discussed in the church, along with other things. If you don't mind me asking, MLPPebble, are you a disciple of Jesus?
    I don't think of myself as a disciple of Jesus because of what definition it has. I would have to have been there to walk with Jesus in order to claim that label. Therefore it would be a little weird to call myself that. On the other hand; I am a follower of Jesus and I believe he is my lord and savior. We can argue about politics all day or different beliefs but God is real in my life. I continue to be christian because of how God has changed me. There is no argument that can change my mind about that.

All of you are my friends and as much as I would like for you guys to be Christian I know in my heart that this is your choice. I love you guys even if you don't believe in Jesus the same way as I do. There is nothing you guys can do to make me hate you. Sure I hurt just like you but hate is something that causes suffering. I have held grudges in the past but during those times I suffered. I would rather go through the agony of losing a body member than to hold anything against any one especially my friends. Those of you who accept my friendship; all I ask is for you to return the favor. The favor of being a friend.
    Last edited by MatalicPebble; 30-Aug-2013 at 02:36. Reason: Major grammer errors

Not so much for children of faith, but for those of Christianity. In fact, most of the people of faith in the world aren't Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Not so much for children of faith, but for those of Christianity. In fact, most of the people of faith in the world aren't Christian.
    From Homer the Heretic:

Ned: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.
    Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they [points to Ned] Christian, [Krusty] Jew, or [Apu] ... miscellaneous.
    Apu: Hindu! There <are> 700 million of us.
    Rev. Lovejoy: Aw, that's super.