Thread: Snag DIAPERS IN COLLEGE

Default Snag DIAPERS IN COLLEGE

HI STAFF WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COLLEGE IN DIAPERS hinder STUDIES

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by ju123 View Post
    HI STAFF WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COLLEGE IN DIAPERS hinder STUDIES
    Oi mate, is that a question, or a statement? =O.o=

Seriously, if I break it down the way we did in grade school, You start with the proper Noun, "Hi Staff". An unusual blend of Southern Asian and European English male names, but I've known blokes with both names so I don't see this as being too odd. Now apparently Mr. Staff would like to "KNOW" the subject of your statement: "THE COLLEGE IN DIAPERS hinder STUDIES". This "KNOW" appears to be used in the biblical sense, meaning Mr. Staff would like to have sexual relations with the subject. Very interesting, mate.

Now if we break down the subject in the lost logical manner, we come up with "The Collage in diapers, Hinder Studies". This could imply that everyone at the collage wears diapers, but it could also mean that the collage is in the field of study for diapers; Production, use, disposal, social impact, etc.

Finally, we come to the name, and if I correct your grammar, it would read: "Hinder Studies." That would be an unusual name for a collage. I suppose if the founder's last name was Hinder, it would be possible. However, it would be akin to Edward Con and James Cheatum opening a used car dealership and calling it "Con and Cheatum's Used Cars." Anyone with enough sense to fill out the loan papers to start the company would probably have enough sense to see the problem with the name, so I suspect there is another issue here. Since I made one correction to your grammar, perhaps there was also a spelling issue as well? perhaps "Hinder" should have been "Kinder"? "Kinder" can be read 2 different ways. It might be used in the English contest, meaning "To be more kind, humane, or compassionate." I like that version, But there is another possibility. "Kinder" is a borrow word from German, that means "Children." This second way of reading "Kinder" fits slightly better into the context of your statement.

Unfortunately it makes your statement most grievous, as it appears that now Mr Staff wishes to have sexual relations with the diaper wearing members of a collage who's name translates to "Children Studies". This would make Mr. Staff a rather sick [CENSORED] and I am very glad you shared this with us. I can truly understand the need for ALL CAPS now.

=^♥^=

Okay, now that we've gotten the college level lecture on how not to write a forum post, here's my two cents:

Anything that will divert your mind from your studies will hinder your college experience. I speak from extensive personal college life here.

So just keep your diaper wearing in perspective. Wear when you want to, don't obsess when wearing in class, don't wet until class is nearly over, and change when convenient. You'll be fine.

Translation notes to ADISC:

Answer to ju123: If you wear big enough trousers your diapers won't show. Try underpants over them or a T-shirt with snaps at the crotch to reduce any noise.

This thread didn't have a lot of potential to begin with and it's now way off topic.

Closed.