Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay vintage diapers

Thumbs up ebay vintage diapers

Huge LOT Baby Diapers Various Drypers Wonder Drys Pampers LIL Swimmers 4 16 35 | eBay

For $30 someone is selling a bunch of vintage diapers on ebay. when I searched for "Drypers" this came up. someone's already bid on it but I'm just letting you know about it for the collectors here. (I would order but I can't)
    It also includes the Muppet diapers which I've seen asked about on here a couple times.

Sorry that I'm making such a childish post but I laughed when I saw these are listed as 'Item condition:Used'

Looks like a good auction, although it gives the year as "1970's," which is extremely misleading, if not simply false. At a glance, most of these are 90's diapers, with a couple (like the Lil Swimmers) being from the 2000's. Still a good grab for the money, though.

On the same topic as vintage diapers... Was actually looking for good deals on some more for myself on eBay before coming back to adisc. There is actually someone selling a bunch of "vintage" attends from 95 I think... I'm pretty sure I've read a thread on here before about those type...

I wish I invested in Pampers when I could have done. Mint-condition, unopened packages of plastic-backed Pampers Baby-dry Size 6 from 1998-1999 can sell for upwards of $500 (though most seem to go for $100-$250, usually torn or already-opened). Given a pack might have cost you $10 at the store, that's a 50x return on investment, that's almost as good as buying Apple stock.

Is anyone going to buy these? And then share the pics with the rest of the site?

Such a cute listing, not for me (unless I could magically fit into them.)