Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Might have to take a break from wearing.

Default Might have to take a break from wearing.

I thought I had a good lead on diapers, but I found out today that I can only order one sample pack per household. Of course I didn't see that anywhere in the description when I ordered. So now I have to pay full price and I don't know what to get. I have plenty of diapers that I can wear during the day, but nothing that I trust for the evening. So far, today is shaping up to not be my day.

CrinklySiren

Could you be a little more specific? what exactly are you looking for and if you have plenty of diapers why do you have to take a break from wearing? I'm not trying to be mean but theres just a lot of unanswered inquiries about this post lol I'd like to help but i dont know how xD

Sorry, I was just in rant mode when I wrote that. I ordered the briefs sampler pack from HDIS about 3 weeks ago. 1, because it was a heck of a deal, & 2, because I really did want to try a variety of diapers. I was looking primarily for diapers that I could wear to bed. I have many that I could wear for daytime use that I found on Craigslist and in thrift stores. However, these will only hold one wetting and th absorbent material will clump quickly. These simply will not work for overnight use. So basically, I can wear during the day, but not overnight, unless I feel like waking up to wet sheets. So, I'm pondering my options. I don't have a lot of money to spare. I'm trying to find the best deal for my dollar. As are we all. I have to do some number crunching and find out exactly what I can afford. Ideally, I would love to have a case of L4's... That would last me about 5-6 weeks. I guess I was just disappointed that I couldn't get another sampler pack.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Sorry, I was just in rant mode when I wrote that. I ordered the briefs sampler pack from HDIS about 3 weeks ago. 1, because it was a heck of a deal, & 2, because I really did want to try a variety of diapers. I was looking primarily for diapers that I could wear to bed. I have many that I could wear for daytime use that I found on Craigslist and in thrift stores. However, these will only hold one wetting and th absorbent material will clump quickly. These simply will not work for overnight use. So basically, I can wear during the day, but not overnight, unless I feel like waking up to wet sheets. So, I'm pondering my options. I don't have a lot of money to spare. I'm trying to find the best deal for my dollar. As are we all. I have to do some number crunching and find out exactly what I can afford. Ideally, I would love to have a case of L4's... That would last me about 5-6 weeks. I guess I was just disappointed that I couldn't get another sampler pack.
    Unfortunately, they do put it on the website. It's a shame but it exists.
    As I use a screen reader I tend to notice things that most people don't on webpages.

Its probably on there but its not easily visible. Somewhere in the fine print. Whatever, I need a new source now. I've looked through their prices and they're more expensive on Amazon. I did get a coupon though, so we'll have to see.

Cherub

I ordered the briefs sampler pack from HDIS about 3 weeks ago.
    I did that too some time ago. I had 3 phones calls from them within 2 weeks asking which diaper(s) I liked. On the third call I asked them not to call me again. I told them, as politely as I could, that I hadn't had the opportunity to try out all of the different diapers that came in the sample pack.

Well, the calls stopped, but I still get postal mail from them with offers and such. Thankfully my wife knows I had ordered from them before and doesn't get upset when the HDIS envelope comes in the mail. It's getting annoying at this point.

Its probably on there but its not easily visible. Somewhere in the fine print. Whatever, I need a new source now. I've looked through their prices and they're more expensive on Amazon. I did get a coupon though, so we'll have to see.
    Try disposable medical express out of Minnesota.

I'll check those people out. However, I think I just scored big time off of craigslist. 2 cases of unique wellness size large for 80 bucks. That's 60 diapers per case. I've done well with those in the past.

I'll check those people out. However, I think I just scored big time off of craigslist. 2 cases of unique wellness size large for 80 bucks. That's 60 diapers per case. I've done well with those in the past.
    Daaayum!
    Good deal!

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Daaayum!
    Good deal!
    Seconded. That is a great deal.