Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

well, this probably isnt going to be the best introduction in the world, so i guess lets get this over with.

well, i like to play games such as minecraft, gmod, BeamNG Drive, Rigs of rods, even some gta at times,

ummmm, lets see here, what brings me here? well, it seems to be a good adl community, and, well, the rest should be pretty obvious, im intrested in ad (ad= adult diapers, made this little description just in case its not obvious)

ummm, my hobby's, well, i know pretty much everything there is to know about pc's, i can pretty much fix any problem, as i said at the begenning, i like to play games (on the pc of course, PC MASTER RACE ) i somtimes stream on twitch (no mic or camera or anything like that, sorry) i also have a youtube channel, which, what streamer doesnt, lol.

umm, what am i looking for in this site? ill probably just be going for support via reading, im not really a big poster

Hello logoster and welcome to the group.

Well I guess you were wrong, because this is a very good introduction.

Again welcome and I will see you in the forums.

Five star introduction welcome.