Thread: hello community

Default hello community

I just wanted to say to all thank you for taking me into your community.
    I have been an AB/DL with x dress activity since I was about 8. I have had a number of relationships that have involved my "fetishes" and those have been with women who have participated willingly and detached, but all in a tolerant manner. I have interests in many thing from astronomy to photography and even can you believe it sex! Seriously being somewhat older and having lived with my desires perhaps some of the younger members here may have some questions or concerns that I can add my two cents on. Feel free to contact me via my email but please no flooding of inquiries of where I live, who I am and how old I am. Again thank you all, as my id here indicates yes I do consider myself a sissi and a baby at that!

Welcome.

I too like astronomy and photography.

I grew up with film photography, which wasn't cheap. Now with digital cameras, somehow I just don't get around to doing as much picture taking. Go figure.

I used to be able to ID many constellations. I can still pick out Orion, but not much else. I have turned more toward the science of stars, galaxies, the universe, etc. There has been a series on the Discovery channel called "How the Universe Works" that I found very interesting.

Again, welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by sissi View Post
    I just wanted to say to all thank you for taking me into your community.
    I have been an AB/DL with x dress activity since I was about 8. I have had a number of relationships that have involved my "fetishes" and those have been with women who have participated willingly and detached, but all in a tolerant manner. I have interests in many thing from astronomy to photography and even can you believe it sex! Seriously being somewhat older and having lived with my desires perhaps some of the younger members here may have some questions or concerns that I can add my two cents on. Feel free to contact me via my email but please no flooding of inquiries of where I live, who I am and how old I am. Again thank you all, as my id here indicates yes I do consider myself a sissi and a baby at that!
    So when did you come to terms with realizing yourself as a sissy? What makes you a sissy? Sissies fascinate me.