Thread: hello from scotland!

Default hello from scotland!

hi there! I decided it's about time I cured my chronic lurking and posted something.

i'm someone who has recently finished with university and will hopefully find a job of some description any.... time... now. Interested in all sorts of stuff that makes me sound dead boring, even more so when you've filled out all the job application forms in the world recently. I'm male and I live in a scottish city. i'd like to be a non-fiction writer or perhaps an english teacher but short term i'd just like a wage

I guess i've been a DL to some degree for a long time, though never so much into the AB/regression side of things. had a fascination in my early teens and experimented just once or twice with drynites. it's been there in the back of my brain since but only the last few months has it properly become a part of my life. having the house to myself for a week I got hold of a pack of Tena slips and yeah, I won't be waiting years to try it again

what prompted me to register and partake in this site was how useful it was in planning the above. knowing it was a golden opportunity I didnt want to waste time and cash on rubbish diapers and found while googling for reviews and opinions that these forums had many, many discussions that helped me plan. There was also plenty of UK specific discussion re: what is available and where from which is awesome. Also, just as important, it seems a nice community, constructive and drama free which is quite rare on that internet.

I look forward to hopefully chatting with likeminded people,

thanks,

L

Well hello there Mr. Incognito, welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you decided to stop your lurking and come join us, the more the merrier!

We have a story forum for writers if you're interested, although I think its mostly fictional stuff that goes on there. Don't quote me on that though, as I haven't really looked around there all that much as of late. Anyway, what kind of boring stuff are you into? I like math, personally. Statistics, Number Theory, Calculus, you name it. Just not Physics... anything but Physics... *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    hi there! I decided it's about time I cured my chronic lurking and posted something.

i'm someone who has recently finished with university and will hopefully find a job of some description any.... time... now. Interested in all sorts of stuff that makes me sound dead boring, even more so when you've filled out all the job application forms in the world recently. I'm male and I live in a scottish city. i'd like to be a non-fiction writer or perhaps an english teacher but short term i'd just like a wage

I guess i've been a DL to some degree for a long time, though never so much into the AB/regression side of things. had a fascination in my early teens and experimented just once or twice with drynites. it's been there in the back of my brain since but only the last few months has it properly become a part of my life. having the house to myself for a week I got hold of a pack of Tena slips and yeah, I won't be waiting years to try it again

what prompted me to register and partake in this site was how useful it was in planning the above. knowing it was a golden opportunity I didnt want to waste time and cash on rubbish diapers and found while googling for reviews and opinions that these forums had many, many discussions that helped me plan. There was also plenty of UK specific discussion re: what is available and where from which is awesome. Also, just as important, it seems a nice community, constructive and drama free which is quite rare on that internet.

I look forward to hopefully chatting with likeminded people,

thanks,

L
    That's really cool that you're from Scotland cuz my ancestors are from Scotland! Actually, my clan was one of the just eight out of like a hundred that stayed to fight beside William Wallace. For realz. If I told you my last name you might flip! There's even a whiskey named after us!