Thread: Hi, I'm new. I might be lost:)

Default Hi, I'm new. I might be lost:)

I'm in the wrong place. Sorry
    Last edited by MissybHaven; 27-Aug-2013 at 22:08.

pleasure to meet ya. This really isn't a sexual forum, but we're all different.

Thank you. I've edited my post. Definately in the wrong place. Thank you

Hi Missy,

Like you, i am also not totally sure if this is the right place for me or not. I don't consider my likings to be adult baby as such, but like you, you like being diapered with the humiliation aspect, and with me, it is having bibs put on me.. But not the rest.

I have also been on various bdsm sites to see if there are other people with similar likes etc.. but not really there.

And like you, i am into thing that "throw me off the edge" also, there seems to be a certain element of excitement about that.

If i were closer, (i'm in New Zealand), i would certainly be interested in exploring your interests with you... but happy to chat anyway if you are.

Cheers
    Dave

Hey welcome its cool we are all different i hope you stay around so do you have any other hobbies again welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by MissybHaven View Post
    Thank you. I've edited my post. Definately in the wrong place. Thank you
    MissybHaven,

As long as you're here...I think that you'll find much to immerse yourself in, in perhaps more intellectual, and emotional pursuits...while you find your other needs met, perhaps from the more fetish-sexualized related sites...

-Marka

If you are who I think you are I do think you are in the right place. If you used this name on DS then I know who you are and you know me.

Thanks Dave. I wasn't able to reply to your PM because I don't have enough posts under my belt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    If you are who I think you are I do think you are in the right place. If you used this name on DS then I know who you are and you know me.
    What is DS?

Thanks Dave. I wasn't able to reply to your PM because I don't have enough posts under my belt

- - - Updated - - -

What is DS?
    Sorry I looked at your name again the person I know is Missbhaven. Know her from Diaper-Space. Sorry again.

I'm in the wrong place. Sorry
    You have nothing to apologize for!!!! My post was strictly to be informative so that you knew for future.
    Please forgive me. I'm a truly filthy human being off here, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the company this community keeps. It's just that I think your fun will probably be mostly in PM's.
    We've all got some connected to diapers in this place. Whether it's the AB's, the DL's, or the IC's like myself.
    Welcome again.