Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tai's back anyone miss me

Default tai's back anyone miss me

That's right everyone I'm back. It's my birthday and I have returned from the teen banishment. Anyone miss me.probably not but still it great to be back here. A lot of things have changed here, including me. And I seemed to have lost all my friend from my list while I was gone.send me a link.

Although I can't say I missed you as I arrived after the teen basement was opened for business, I can say Welcome back

Hey tai i'm Little Leo i don't think we ever met so to speak but any way welcome back

Welcome back Tai! I'm glad to see another one that got caught up in that return. BTW happy birthday.

Hey there, welcome back!
    Im so glad you decided to come back, and I really hope you had a good time, even without ADISC.
    Happy birthday, and enjoy your stay... again :3

We missed you and good to have you back.

Welcome back tai! I saw the name and was like, hmmm, that's vaguely familiar, lol.
    It's a shame how the whole 'teen thing' went down, but I'm always glad to see people return from the unexpected hiatus. You mention you've changed, and I bet you have as you come into legal adulthood, heh. I hope things have been going well, and happy birthday, hehe.

Again, welcome back.

Likewise, welcome back and happy birthday. I'm glad you did return, and maybe this will be a nice small present, being back on the site.