2 10.53%
  • extra spicy (jamican)

3 15.79%
  • buffalo

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the best tabasco is?

Default the best tabasco is?

tell us what in YOUR taste is the best tabasco todate?
    Last edited by babyyoni; 29-Aug-2013 at 19:55.

The best tabaco is what I don't smoke. I tryed to stop, next time... Hope I'd able to resist.

Quote Originally Posted by babyyoni View Post
    tell us what in YOUR teast is the best tabsco todate?
    Did you meant Tabasco sauce? I voted for garlic.

IF you are indeed referring to TABASCO... then the jamaican.

On the other hand I do NOT know what TABSCO is...

There is no best tobasco. I wanna vote for black and cayenne peppers. *writes in her vote*

i mix them all together into one big bottle and call it "Leppard Tabasco"

Quote Originally Posted by babyyoni View Post
    ...YOUR teast...
    I'm not much of a spelling or grammar nazi, I've come to peace with this language being butchered (even by me on occasion), but I have to comment when communication simply fails. I got the rest of the request thanks to the kind translation of others, but I have no idea what 'teast' is... I keep reading it as 'teats' and immediately lose my train of thought.

As for the original question, I haven't had Tabasco sauce in a long while, I've been spoiled by the cheap mainstream success and overwhelming quantities provided by Frank's Red Hot. I think when last I had it, I only had the normal run of the mill variety that you think of when Tabasco comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I'm not much of a spelling or grammar nazi, I've come to peace with this language being butchered (even by me on occasion), but I have to comment when communication simply fails. I got the rest of the request thanks to the kind translation of others, but I have no idea what 'teast' is... I keep reading it as 'teats' and immediately lose my train of thought.

As for the original question, I haven't had Tabasco sauce in a long while, I've been spoiled by the cheap mainstream success and overwhelming quantities provided by Frank's Red Hot. I think when last I had it, I only had the normal run of the mill variety that you think of when Tabasco comes to mind.
    It is taste.I too have a grammar problem and need to look for the right spelling daily. Many of us spell it the way it sounds to us.

About spelling: I'm FAR from being a "grammar nazi"... but there's this little neat trick called spell checker - these days integrated into every major browser... mostly on "automatic" mode, red-lining anything it doesn't deem to be correct.

And yes the OP's posting was a bit on the deft side of typing errors (teast, tabsco,...)