Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Umm... Introduction I guess?

Default Umm... Introduction I guess?

Well so this site seems a bit confusing right now, but apparently i'm supposed to do an introduction. I'm 19, currently Jazz major in College, but also interested in DIY culture, sustainability, alternative living, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm also gradually becoming aware of what direction I could be going in the near future (with independence and stuff).

So basically, the only thing diapers have to do with my life is that I have always found them arousing. I've been interested in them probably since I was 5, and haven't really told anyone about it. When I was around 7, I occasionally stole some of my brother's diapers, and did get caught on one occasion when my mom spotted a diaper in the shower I had quickly taken off, but it didn't seem like that left an impression on her. I had also (probably 11 or so years ago) mentioned to my dad with my two younger brothers that the idea of diapers gave me a boner, but it seems like he forgot and never thought about it afterwards.

So here I am, at a site that seems to understand the one thing that I can never feel comfortable talking about. So I hope people read this.

Thanks. I also just realized that nobody writes introductions this long... but whatever

Hey there Maker, welcome to ADISC

I love Jazz; what kind of instruments do you play?

I was also interested in diapers from a similar age, and I know it can be a bit confusing growing up. You're definitely not alone in your interests (as evidenced by this site), so hopefully you'll start to feel more comfortable discussing this stuff as you meet more people on here.

~ Puppyluvs

My major (and my main instrument) is piano, but I'm also decent in mallet percussion (marimba, vibraphone, xylophone), steel pan (I play in a college steelband), and a few other things. I also just interested in unusual instruments (mainly acoustic), and have built a few cool things. Always looking for new things to invent.

This seems to be some cathartic experience for me, finally being able to talk about myself, and including my unusual desire for diapers! I mean can anyone relate? I mean finding out that your not the only one is one thing, but being able to openly ramble on about it to people who are all for it? It's great.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean for sure. It's always great having people to talk with about such things, and a relief to know you're not alone with them. The online AB/DL community has grown exponentially over the past few years too... A lot more people around now than there were when I first discovered I wasn't alone.

This is great! I've been slowly gathering up courage to go buy some diapers and try them out. I got a single in the dorm I'm living in this year, and I've been planning how I would do this discreetly. So I guess any advice would be great, especially if anyone has experience wearing diapers in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    Thanks. I also just realized that nobody writes introductions this long... but whatever
    Again welcome.

You are quite right. People do not do as informative of an introduction. If you post threads the same way I will be nice to hear your ideas without having to interpret the garbled writing.

See you in the forums.