Thread: im new

Hey well you are not alone. i'm little Leo and welcome to the family may i ask do you have any other hobbies ? other then nappies.

Hey there Chris! Welcome to ADISC!

I'm kind of just gonna echo what LittleLeo said- what do you do for fun? I myself am a pretty avid gamer. I play video games, card games, role-playing games, you name it. I've also become obsessed with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad recently, and I've been marathon watching them non-stop for the last week and a half... xD

Quote Originally Posted by drynitechris View Post
    I like wetting diapers
    Hey there Chris!

Well, you aren't alone here on ADISC; that's for sure, however, as an introduction we want to know a little bit more about you than that piece of information!

What are some of your hobbies?

How about this, if you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life. What would you choose and why?

I really hope to hear more from you soon, and I hope you have been enjoying ADISC.

Just as a reminder, you may want to take a quick look over the rules of ADISC .

- Lobie