Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a new Daddy

Default I have a new Daddy

Things happen so fast sometimes.

I joined this site because of my IC issues, and had no real thoughts about my AB side, which I've really not thought much about in years. But one thing leads to another to another...

I've been talking a lot to andrew_dfw, and he is just the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and loving man, and we have discovered that we seem to have a lot in common. Further, he has awakened in me a need to be nurtured that I have held in check for a long time. When he offered to be my Daddy, it was like a whirlwind: I started spinning and spinning and I'm not really sure I ever stopped.

My emotions are all atwitter right now. I'm feeling a kind of emotional release I didn't know I needed. I do not act out fantasies IRL because I simply have no opportunities to do so (nor any desire, really), but now I have someone here who can help me to unwind when I am stressed, to calm me when I am upset, to make me laugh when I'm bubbly, to share stories with me when we're in the mood, and to offer love and support and whatever a little girl might need.

It's been a very long time for me since I've had a Daddy in my life. Well, to be honest, I've never had one. My father was never really a "daddy." And he abandoned my mother thirty years ago. Then he turned his back on me fifteen years ago. Though we exchange brief cordial emails and e-cards these days, it's not exactly a great father-daughter relationship. There has been a void in that part of my life that I never knew I was missing until Daddy stepped in to fill it.

Part of me tells me I ought to feel very silly, a 56-year-old woman getting all giggly and bouncy and calling a man "Daddy" and being so overcome about it all. But that's just the thing: I'm not! And I'm not because Daddy just makes it feel so right. And anyway I'm definitely not 56 when he's around. I'm way Littler than that.

So everyone: I have a new Daddy. His name is andrew_dfw, and as soon as I can remember how, I'm going to put him in my signature.

(Daddy, can you tell me how to do that?)

Congratulations! Have fun and keep us posted on your new "life".

I think it's already shows in blue below "diaper change you can believe in"...and it says :

MyDaddy is Andrew_dfw

Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you nothing but happiness.

Aww Congrats! i wish you both lot's giggles cuddles and happy times to come. Super hug's . Little Leo

Yay! Congrats, both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    So everyone: I have a new Daddy. His name is andrew_dfw
    I'm happy that you both found each other

Those of us who find loving caregivers are very fortunate, indeed. Letting your little self out without reservation to someone you can fully trust is one of the most beautiful things there is! I really hope you find a lot of joy in being able to be yourself with your faddy Congratulations to both of you!