Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delivery time for Bambinos in California?

Default Delivery time for Bambinos in California?

I'm planning to order a case from Bambinos and I live in California. I was wondering how quick they would arrive? There's two days during the week that I wont be home, so I'd like to try and strategically order my case so it doesnt arrive on those days.

Also extra $6 on CA tax sucks!

Since Bambino's is based in California and they advertise same day shipping if ordered by 2:00 PDT, I would imagine only two or three days at the most. Are you in NoCal od Socal? No need to answer, just that if you live in NoCal then it could be there in two days, maybe one!

I live in Stockton. Bambimno ships from Redwood City in the bay area. It takes less then 2 days by standarded shipping.

So if you live in northern california by Sacramento I'd expect it would take less then 48 hours give or take 5 hours. I know I've always been really happy they are shipped withing 125 miles of my residence. Also the taxes do suck, its 98.00+ for a case of bellsimos. But 48 of one of the best diapers i've had is worth it.

I live across the bay from them, if I order before 2 p.m. I get them the next business day. That's with the free shipping option. Don't think I'll ever spend the money on the overnight shipping...

Interesting. Thanks for replies. I'm in socal so I'm guessing 2-3 days. I'll order Wednesday and hope for Friday arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    I live across the bay from them, if I order before 2 p.m. I get them the next business day. That's with the free shipping option. Don't think I'll ever spend the money on the overnight shipping...
    Have you ever thought of just going to pick them up in person for kicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Have you ever thought of just going to pick them up in person for kicks?
    Don't know that they have an option to do that, anyway, I'm happy with the ship times I get!

It was less than two days. I think it was Ontrac who delivered my cases.

Well I am in Frazier Park. If I order it here on the next day. Unless there snow or I order on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    It was less than two days. I think it was Ontrac who delivered my cases.
    Less than two days? :O

I'm in socal. I'm wondering if it will be 1 or 2 days. I'm going to order Wed before 2pm, and hope it arrives Friday when I'm home.