Thread: Lurker turned non-lurker!

Default Lurker turned non-lurker!

I've lurked for some time now, and finally am picking up my first diapers tomorrow! (Pampers Extra Protection Size 6 =D) I also ordered a Nuk 5 Pacifier (the Mickey Mouse one!) and it's coming this week!! Thanks for having such a great community!

sdiaperw

I offer you an official welcome to the forums and i hope you have fun here, remember if you have any questions then just ask, nobody here will bite.

Trollbear

Quote Originally Posted by Fraidy View Post
    I offer you an official welcome to the forums and i hope you have fun here, remember if you have any questions then just ask, nobody here will bite.
    Well, some of us might. But hey, you're protected by the firewall, and I don't think anyone wants to bite that.

Welcome to Adisc, and congrats on getting your 1st diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdiaperw View Post
    I've lurked for some time now, and finally am picking up my first diapers tomorrow! (Pampers Extra Protection Size 6 =D) I also ordered a Nuk 5 Pacifier (the Mickey Mouse one!) and it's coming this week!! Thanks for having such a great community!

sdiaperw
    Hi and welcome! What are some of your other non-dl interests? We're curious as there are a lot of friends made here based on mutual interests.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I love watching movies, so that's a plus! =)

I'm so happy, the pampers fit! There are so many of them though, it'll take awhile for me to get through them all! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Sdiaperw View Post

sdiaperw
    WOW. NUK 5!? Where can you order those? And wouldn't be an AB if you like binkies that much and not just diapers? C'mon, just admit your AB love~ lulz