Thread: So about those diaper companies?

Default So about those diaper companies?

Ya I am going to hijack this subject for a second.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-out-real.html

I am unsure of the quality of the product but if these things are anything like M3 or M2 in absorbancy and tapes(wishful thinking). I want to throw this out to you guys as a idea.

Numbers first you spend 80-90 dollars for a case of M#

At 80$ even at the highest amount of cents per diaper .355 in this one is about 220 diapers

So if we could get a large group of people to put in say 100$ each to cover the cost, labor shipping, boxes and diapers allotted. We could easily order this as group using maybe a kick starter.

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A IDEA DON'T BLOW ME UP FOR IT!

The members would all have to be in close close proximity, otherwise the extra shipping for some could negate any tangible savings seen

The problem is also that the minimum order requirement is 80,000 units the reason it is that much is that it would fill a standard shipping crate with that amount of diapers. Considering that even those who keep very large supplies of diapers on hand are unlikely to keep more than 300-500 diapers on hand, you would be talking about an incredibly large group of people to do a joint effort such as the one you're requesting suggesting not to mention the issue of who would manage the fund pool would also be a major red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenterro View Post
    The problem is also that the minimum order requirement is 80,000 units the reason it is that much is that it would fill a standard shipping crate with that amount of diapers. Considering that even those who keep very large supplies of diapers on hand are unlikely to keep more than 300-500 diapers on hand, you would be talking about an incredibly large group of people to do a joint effort such as the one you're requesting suggesting not to mention the issue of who would manage the fund pool would also be a major red flag.
    ya the handler is a definite issue and would cause alot of potintial problems but it is just a idea and wanted to see how people would feel about it

if some one was to do this and i got 200 diapers for $100 i would jump on it in a instant as i am wearing 24/7 atm .50 a diaper vs almost a $1 a diaper i pay right now but i am paying for M3 not sure have not done the research on the product the group would order as this is just an idea and would people take the risk