Thread: Girl Diapers

Question Girl Diapers

So first off, I'm not in any way gay, sissy or anything like that (Not that there's anything wrong with it). And I don't find girl diapers cuter either. But the first time I bought diapers I must have been thirteen (of course I had already messed my underpants on purpose in the bathroom, etcetera etcetera) and I bought goodnites for boys. But then, so people wouldn't think they were for me, I started buying for girls. Anyone done that? Do you think the technique works/worked? Thoughts?

I mean, I started out wearing maxi pads to simulate a diaper, so I guess kind of?? I buy my diapers online, but I still buy pads to put in my underwear during those stretches that I can't wear diapers.

Either way, who cares what people think. Odds are when people see you buying something they don't even think twice about who it's for.

My way see things is why care what other think about your life way to short just do what make you happen and enjoy it to fullness.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingNotTooDark View Post
    So first off, I'm not in any way gay, sissy or anything like that (Not that there's anything wrong with it). And I don't find girl diapers cuter either. But the first time I bought diapers I must have been thirteen (of course I had already messed my underpants on purpose in the bathroom, etcetera etcetera) and I bought goodnites for boys. But then, so people wouldn't think they were for me, I started buying for girls. Anyone done that? Do you think the technique works/worked? Thoughts?
    Ah don't even worry about it! when I was 15 I wanted to try goodnites to, so I bought my first pack of girls ones, acted casually and didn't have one issue !

I don't think that works because - the cashiers really don't care at all anyway.

With that said, the first time I bought diapers (and I can't remember if they were boy's or girl's), I purchased some other non-baby items to 'distract' the cashiers.

Now I just buy what I need and don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I don't think that works because - the cashiers really don't care at all anyway.

With that said, the first time I bought diapers (and I can't remember if they were boy's or girl's), I purchased some other non-baby items to 'distract' the cashiers.

Now I just buy what I need and don't worry about it.
    I hafta' agree with this.

My first cash-register purchase was a coupla' months ago at a Goodwill. I have since purchased from there a few times. Each time the cashier was courteous and non-chalant. My heart was beating well over normal and I was perspiring with nervousness each time. After getting back to my car I realized that it wasn't that big-a-deal even though the experience was exhilarating!

As for the genre or identity of the diaper, I could care less. I just love purchasing new ones! (or donated ones)

i like girls diaper better cuse they are cuter, but beside that i once got only a pack of adult diapers once, and it was in a small parmcy and i bet the cashier\owener look at me to see if i got the right size, he even said, are you sure it will fit you? :P

I agree with babyDenise, the check out chick couldn't care less, I've been buying girls goodnites for years, and honestly, I don't care what they think. It's my life!!!!!

The checkout people won't care but buying the opposite sex style has gotta help with the early buying paranoia lol .

The checkout people won't care but buying the opposite sex style has gotta help with the early buying paranoia lol .
    Exactly, cause the first time I bought them, I was so paranoid that I went to the supermarket when it was closing, with a NY cap and a hoodie... PARANOIA (Oh, and sunglasses, I think)