Thread: something differant

Default something differant

I need a new diaper for me. I currently wear depends underwear s/m for men and they are okay but I need something better. I can't buy online and I wet and occasionally will #2 in them. I'm a 32 inch waist (cvs , walgreens , rite aid ) are my only options. Thanks
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Aug-2013 at 03:57. Reason: fixing spelling/grammar

Well you could probably find Depends fitted briefs, or you could buy the CVS fitted briefs. Realistically you should probably use the search feature though as there are lots of similar threads that could have answered this.

Quote Originally Posted by pottypullup View Post
    I need a new diaper for me. I currently wear depends underwear s/m for men and they are okay but I need something better. I can't buy online and I wet and occasionally will #2 in them. I'm a 32 inch waist (cvs , walgreens , rite aid ) are my only options. Thanks
    As I've stated in a previous post: You still have the option for perusing the local Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent DePaul, or other thrift stores such as Savers.

There are many-a-good-find to be discovered there. Most that I have been to lately all have some laden package of diapers hidden upon it's shelves.