Thread: Thank You

Default Thank You

Hello!

I just wanted to thank everyone that frequents this forum. Talking with all of you and sharing the knowledge and experiences I have has rekindled my love of Frilly Clothes. (aka: Japanese Gothic Lolita / EGL Fashion) It's actually inspired me to design some new coordinates to make in the future. (when I have money to be able to do so. I need a job)

So...well...THANK YOU! You're all Aces!

Hey, thank YOU for being part of our little group! It's been awesome to have all your insights on this style of fashion. And we're always happy to have a new friend who appreciates the frilly things in life Thanks for being part of the community!

I've enjoyed reading the Lolita thread and it's piqued my interest in creating an outfit. I know 1 thing that would help me and probably others would be a Lolita glossary; I am familiar with the obvious differences between Sweet and Gothic but it appears there are a lot more subtleties and branching off that I haven't seen on W'pedia in a while. So far just the act of mentioning Loli and giving the ins and outs of where and how to buy have been an idea whose time has come

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I've enjoyed reading the Lolita thread and it's piqued my interest in creating an outfit. I know 1 thing that would help me and probably others would be a Lolita glossary; I am familiar with the obvious differences between Sweet and Gothic but it appears there are a lot more subtleties and branching off that I haven't seen on W'pedia in a while. So far just the act of mentioning Loli and giving the ins and outs of where and how to buy have been an idea whose time has come

Here you are MOPaddED: Lolita Dictionary - for Lolitas of All Styles

Check out the rest of that site too - it's incredibly comprehensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Hey, thank YOU for being part of our little group! It's been awesome to have all your insights on this style of fashion. And we're always happy to have a new friend who appreciates the frilly things in life Thanks for being part of the community!
    I'm just happy to be able to help people, Adventurer...
    It's nice to be in a place (like ADISC) where I can be myself 100% and not be judged or anything.