Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: biking in diapers

Default biking in diapers

does anybody do any biking while diapered? how is it? [removed]
    Last edited by Nihlus; 25-Aug-2013 at 22:23. Reason: No need for details of diaper usage

I don't do biking but this thread did make me Giggle tho Thanks

vaseyroyston

Yeah I do it all the time, it's a great way to add a bit of padding!

I have biked many times in diapers, but generally find it is uncomfortable. I suppose it depends on the biking, but I am only on the road with a serious road bike, and as such the extra padding afforded by diapers generally just adds extra pressure on the perineum rather than extra comfort. For road biking anyway, I would suggest the thinnest diaper possible - even consider those pullups, etc as once you add the shorts with the pad already in them you will likely regret the extra padding. Also, depending on your riding style, it is unlikely you will pee very much anyhow given physiologic changes during exercise as well as sweat loss.

when I rode a bike on vacation I wore a pampers baby dry /s 6. lasted for almost an hour before tabs tore lol.

I'm ashamed to say yes, I've been biking this summer in a thinner, cloth diaper. For me, it's a wonderful feeling. Obviously, I were loose fitting black bike shorts over them.

I Do it all the time particularly during the early part of spring to early summer.During this time I am wearing a reasonabley thick diaper and biking over thirty miles between towns. For the rest of the year only wearing one when I bike around my town. I tend to avoid biking longer distances in the summer with a diaper on to avoid a bad diaper rash.

A few weeks ago I went for a diapered ride on my mountain bike. I went after dark and just rode around town for a couple of hours at a leisurely pace. I wore an Abena M4 with an Abri-Let Maxi Pad in it and some PUL plastic panties over that in case the movement lead to any leaks. I was certainly glad I decided to go after dark, as the combination is not invisible under clothing.

I had been wearing the diaper and stuffer for an hour already with the goal of wearing overnight when I decided to go for a ride, and had already wet it once. stepping up onto the saddle I immediately noticed the extra padding and that I needed to swing my leg up higher to get on, but once I was riding it was no more noticeable than wearing while walking. I wet a few times while riding/sitting at a stop, and wasn't too concerned about leaks while sitting since the Abri-Let is all wicking and I had the backup plastic panties.

Overall I wasn't cycling fast and there wasn't much rubbing on the PUL between my legs. I did cycle with my knees spread a bit more then normal though, so you would certainly want to size your diaper for the riding you are doing or adjust your riding for the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    I have biked many times in diapers, but generally find it is uncomfortable. I suppose it depends on the biking, but I am only on the road with a serious road bike, and as such the extra padding afforded by diapers generally just adds extra pressure on the perineum rather than extra comfort. For road biking anyway, I would suggest the thinnest diaper possible - even consider those pullups, etc as once you add the shorts with the pad already in them you will likely regret the extra padding. Also, depending on your riding style, it is unlikely you will pee very much anyhow given physiologic changes during exercise as well as sweat loss.
    I'll second and add to this. One time I rode from work to home, a 28 km (17 mile) ride while diapered. It forced my knees apart and changed my position vis-a-vis the saddle, bars, and cranks. After 1:15:--, the length of the ride after stoplights and everything else, my knees ached, and the parts of me that were covered by or adjacent to the diaper were in... distress. Maybe on a short ride on a cruiser with one of those saddles the size of a couch it'd be fine, but on a serious ride, it's a terrible idea that I'll likely never do again.

kayley

I love to ride my bike! I have a wider than normal seat because it makes it work better with a diaper. I am in bike distance of lots of fun stuff =^.^=