Thread: Dream come true

Default Dream come true

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share an experience I recently had with all the baby diaper fans out there. I recently bought some plastic pampers baby dry from Europe on eBay, I couldn't wait for them to arrive in the mail. I had seen pictures of them on Flickr before but still wasn't prepared for how big they are! The Velcro/ tape hybrids almost reached, they were about an inch short. After pinning some modern stretchy tapes on I was able to wear a plastic pamper just like a baby. That has always been a dream of mine, and to look down and see the diaper cover like it should was pure bliss. I have been a very happy toddler ever since. Yes, I paid a LOT for the pampers but the experience, for me, was absolutely priceless. It's funny how we get hung up on such specific scenarios, isn't it?

It is

Congratulations! Yep, sometimes those fantasies stick around until we finally spring for them!

I'm glad you were able to finally try them. I know the feeling.