Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartoons! :d

Default Cartoons! :d

Who's watching what? Cause I'm curious and cartoons are awesome.

I'm currently watching Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron

Default Yes i love cartoons

this is one of the best. POTTY EMERGENCY

And that's why you should have wored your nappy Leo. See you missed the whole movie.

Animaniacs is awesome! Freakazoid! too I want to get them on DVD.

Roadrunner/coyote is my favorite cartoon. I grew up watching the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner hour on saturday mornings back when I was a kid in the '60s.

I would get up early just so I could read the TV guide and plan out the saturday morning schedule of my favorites. Back then, we had 4 channels here in Arizona that we could watch cartoons on, ABC (3), Independent (5), CBS (10), and NBC(12).

I loved rugrats growing up. ANything on Nickolodeon for that matter. Ren and Stimpy. AH! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life... Currently I love My Little Pony FiM, and Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Roadrunner/coyote is my favorite cartoon. I grew up watching the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner hour on saturday mornings back when I was a kid in the '60s.

I would get up early just so I could read the TV guide and plan out the saturday morning schedule of my favorites. Back then, we had 4 channels here in Arizona that we could watch cartoons on, ABC (3), Independent (5), CBS (10), and NBC(12).
    I too grew up with the Looney Toons and the Coyote/Roadrunner cartoons.

Also I watch:

Johnny Quest
    Space Ghost & Dino Boy
    Birdman & the Galaxy TRio
    Tennessee Tuxedo
    UNDERDOG
    SPACE ANGEL
    CAPTAIN FATHOM
    Ect.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post

How well I remember those days, though I grew up in southern New Jersey. The lack of channels now seems so amusing. I'm not watching any cartoons now, but Animaniacs looks really cool. Years ago I watched a ton or cartoons. I still love the old Warner Brothers cartoons as well as the earlier Disney. Donald Duck will always be my favorite.

At the moment I've been watching a lot of Rugrats: All Grown Up and Hey Arnold. :3